Deleted

DK Spells causing ABNORMAL Lag

I have a issue,and it get's to the point where's it just ruins my game experience.I can't play arena cuz of this,since i can always stumble upon DK.
    So i think it's happening since i updated my graphics Card driver,not sure.But every time i meet DK,some of his spells make me Lag like hell.My spells start to have like 5 sec delay,my sound breaks cuz of lag,and it looks pretty much like i have =.1 FPS.

I have Nvidia gforce 9600 GT Graphics Card.

Is anyone having this problems,and if anyone knows solution pls...
    Thanks!

Noticing it too

I'm having similar problems, although seemingly with different spells, and it doesn't seem quite as bad. Snake trap causes maybe a 1 sec framerate stoppage, death and decay does the same, and shadow word death causes maybe a half second. It's not much but it's enough to be annoying as hell.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You tried minimalizing your add-ons down to not using any at all?

Deleted
    Put down spelleffect from 6 to 3 or 4 will do

/console SpellEffectLevel 3

Any chance it's related to the recent frost/rune changes?
    It's been well documented on these forums that there are serious issues with rune display (appearing usable when they are really on cd)
    and it stems from the frost changes. Even switching from frost to a different spec can cause this issue. I feel this may be the source of your trouble.

did it just start with the new patch or has it been ongoing for a while?

Only thing I can recommend without making you a buy a new card is you should tone down the video settings a bit, and turn off water/shadow effects, and tone down the spelleffect level. That card won't run wow very well on high/ultra high.

Deleted
    Kill all dks problem solved :P!

What spells, exactly, out of curiosity?