[Question] Additional playerframe in Stuf? ( OR an alternative)

So I needed a second bar for my UI, main part of the reason is that I want my name to be in the top corner of the ui and i want my health and mana bars to be in another place. that doesn't work, however. SO what I need is a secondary unitframe or a way to make a second 'Stuf' playerframe. ( first one is only my name and my race/class/textstuff ). Also , i would prefer if the unitframe did not highlight or had an option to remove highlighting when I'm targeting myself. (You know, it lights up)

Anywho, here's of summary for TL'DRers:

1x Playerframe that has highlighting disabled
    -Health
    -Mana
    -Cast
    -Vertical Orientation

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, StUF will let you move the name text to pretty much anywhere on the screen that you want. It'll stay tied, locationally, to where you place the main Player frame (the clickable background portion), but you can have it anywhere on the screen. Just place your mana/hp bars, and then play with the X/Y locations on the Text that you're using for your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Actually, StUF will let you move the name text to pretty much anywhere on the screen that you want. It'll stay tied, locationally, to where you place the main Player frame (the clickable background portion), but you can have it anywhere on the screen. Just place your mana/hp bars, and then play with the X/Y locations on the Text that you're using for your name.
    I know but there's 2 locations I need the bar to be and stuf covers just one.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you need the same bar in 2 places, or the HP and Mana bars in completely different places?

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Do you need the same bar in 2 places, or the HP and Mana bars in completely different places?
    I'll link you my texture, gimmie a minute.

http://imgur.com/UXJg6

I tried wowinterface forums, they reccomended RDX, gonna try it now.

Edit:This addon trolled me, havent raged so hard for a long time.
    Last edited by Keller; 2011-04-28 at 08:23 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The author of RDX posts on the WoWI forums suggesting RDX for, well, everything.

And you never answered my question. You said "there's 2 locations I need the bar to be". I asked for clarification. Do you need 2 copies of the SAME bar in 2 different places, or do you need the HP Bar and Power Bar to be in different places?

If it's the 1st one, you'll need a 2nd UF addon (or write your own via RDX or oUF). If it's the 2nd one, you can TOTALLY do that in StUF.

If I understood correctly, you want to accomplish something like this (mind, the textures I used are just a quick .tga convert for display purposes, they aren't meant to be used):

Stuf lets you move any frame pretty much anywhere you want, all you need to do is adjust X and Y coordinates. Here I moved the HP and MP texts into the orb, and moved name/lvl/class along with the portrait to the upper left corner using only the coordinates. To disable highlighting set the mouseover colours in Global tab to transparent.

Not sure if this helped at all, but I gave it a try. If you need more specific help I suggest posting some screenshots, it makes it much easier for anyone willing to help to see what the problem is.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~