Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

I still strongly believe Thrall isn't going to be the new earth aspect. If he is, I will be deeply disappointed in Blizzard. The aspects need to be dragons, and Thrall isn't one. If they do something cheesy like make Thrall a dragon, I'm going to be even more angry.

I believe Thrall is going to help defeat Deathwing and the uncorrupted egg we save in Badlands is going to be the new earth aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    kalec!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I still strongly believe Thrall isn't going to be the new earth aspect. If he is, I will be deeply disappointed in Blizzard. The aspects need to be dragons, and Thrall isn't one. If they do something cheesy like make Thrall a dragon, I'm going to be even more angry.

I believe Thrall is going to help defeat Deathwing and the uncorrupted egg we save in Badlands is going to be the new earth aspect.
    While I agree that the uncorrupted egg is more likely for the position of the Aspect of Earth, where does it say that all Aspects Have to be dragons? Yes, the Titans empowered 5 Dragons, because they were the dominant species at the time. That does not entail that only dragons can be Aspects.

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgale View Post
    Yes, this is the most important change on that list!

If they change all the current phasing quests in both the old world and in the Cataclysm zones to work like that, it would pretty much fix the whole leveling experience

Now they just need to make the Dungeon Finder server-only and I might just consider resubbing ^^
    i'd love a checkbox for that in dungeonfinder ... cause at night when few people are on or i am levelling twinks in 1-80 dungeons i dont actually care where people come from ... when doing 85 heroics esp in prime time 19-23h i DO care and would want them from my own server

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore questline with Thrall?
    Phased Daily area with different unlockable quest areas?

Looks like 4.2 is gonna have a lot of stuff even for casual non-raiders like me. Awesome!

i just hope they dont forget about uldum :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    Kalecgos replaced him as the Leader of the Blue Dragonflight, he is no where near as powerful as Malygos was, due to him not being blessed by Norgannon, same thing here, except it's more stupid cause only dragons should be able to become Aspects, seems like a really bad retcon if it's true.
    Retcon doesn't mean what you seem to think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    DON'T MAKE THRALL INTO THE ASPECT OF EARTH DAMMIT!

Seriously. If blizzard make Thrall into the aspect of earth, it would kill the story for me in wow. All this promise that Thrall would return one day to the horde, would be cut right there. They'd make Thrall into a demi god, and he'd never be able to return.

If this goes about, any hope I had in the story of wow would be gone, and thats pretty much the only thing keeping me playing it these days.

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 06:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post

My thoughts exactly. Thrall has to be mortal. What he does it part of the mortal plane. He's a hero because of who and what he is, an orc unlike any other. If they make him into an overpowered aspect, he would either have to be made into a dragon, or just be so powerful he'd need to be godlike, and when he becomes godlike, he'd never be able to return to the mortal world or among his people.

This would kill his character, and just like Bolvar, shove him out of sight and mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    gear that has set bonuses after the raid bosses? hmmmm nice i can see some cool stuff coming from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to see the warrior tanking set .. hope it is better than the current tier. uuugghh rock biter

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a part of the "bash Blizzard" bandwagon for this last bit of time, but i kept my tongue, and keyboard :P, in wait to see the content and previews of this raid and it's patch.

I can now say that I'm glad I did, this looks to be a great redemption for blizzard, and an awsome pay off for loyal players

Good job Blizz, cheers

Place the chin upon my head, Tirion!

wtf, their making the hc raggy encounter unique? What if I don't do hc raids but still wanne do the so called unique fight with ragnaros? did they think of that? It's the same as: "here have a cookie cuz ur pro!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goobygoober View Post
    Well we all know warriors will be after the fire boss, because Dks are ALWAYS skull themed >.>
    Well.. have you seen Anthricyst's head? I have a bad feeling that it will be DK's set.. and it's probably going to be my main for the FL!

Something doesn't make sense.. this is only 7 bosses, 8 with the BH boss, half of what we have now, so it's obvious we'll get Battle of the Ancients (the new Cavern of Time raid) very close to that one...

There is still supposed to be an Abysal Maw raid, and well, we do have to fight Deathwing somewhere..

I wonder what is their plan.

Remember guys multiple raids per tier =/= multiple raids per patch. They've already proven with 4.1 that their 4.x patches don't have to contain a new raiding tier, we may end up seeing 2 to 3 patches based around T12 content.

Quote Originally Posted by bian785 View Post
    wtf, their making the hc raggy encounter unique? What if I don't do hc raids but still wanne do the so called unique fight with ragnaros? did they think of that? It's the same as: "here have a cookie cuz ur pro!"
    Your only choice is the hard mode. And that's the way it really should be. Saying you want to experience the HC fight without being in a HC is like saying that you want to get paid without working a single hour. It's unreasonable.

And as a clarification, I'm a huge fan of the "casualcraft" this game has become, it leaves me with so much more to do when I don't have the time/will to raid regularily. But I don't go around demanding to eat the same cake as the HC raiders, it just doesn't work that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe, i wont quit now. Although my computer still needs to be fixed FOR FUCKS SAKE. This the 3rd time in a year.

Oh man did I start playing Wow at a great time! As soon as it hits the PTR I gotta go see it.