Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I wouldn't even notice TBH. A tank in full pvp gear is retardedly easy to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrised View Post
    At some point i gave up and queued up outside the call to arms (both toons), just to test my theory, and hey, i was able to clear both instances. Now, not gonna lie and say i had 2 amazing groups, but they were decent, 150kish tanks (with 20% + buffs), 8kish dpsers (which yes, is low but meh), and people generally didn’t do too bad.

Over these 8-9 hours of game times, i ran a total of 12 instance - 6 on each toon, 3 call to arms, 3 "normal", EACH and EVERY single call to arms was just a horrible group, and in most cases it was all 4 group members, when there was 1 decent player, he'd normally leave after 2 pulls (who can blame him?).
    Are you seriously hinting that there must be a relation between your toon being eligible for a Call to Arms and the quality of the other players? :|
    Can you also explain how?

regged about 10 times as tank on my PvP geared DK, just to irritate PvErs ))). fun times.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Nah, I wouldn't even notice TBH. A tank in full pvp gear is retardedly easy to heal.
    I see you've finished trolling the "which tank is the best" thread...nothing to see here folks

Deleted
    Retardely bad dpses are due to shorter queues - they were never patient to wait 30+ minutes just as they never were patient enough to learn about their class.

Long queues = higher quality of pugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mcpain View Post
    I see you've finished trolling the "which tank is the best" thread...nothing to see here folks
    GG that's the same dude who always try to be cool. Just ignore him, I've yet to see him post anything that made sense or actually related to the post he is replying to. but hey, it still counts towards his overall posts.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    regged about 10 times as tank on my PvP geared DK, just to irritate PvErs ))). fun times.
    Doesn't bother me. I've healed TONS of tanks in full PVP gear and they are just as easy to heal as tanks in full PVE gear.

---------- Post added 2011-04-29 at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    GG that's the same dude who always try to be cool. Just ignore him, I've yet to see him post anything that made sense or actually related to the post he is replying to. but hey, it still counts towards his overall posts.
    Still upset? It's ok. Find a better keybinding configuration and you'll be able to maintain full dps uptime on a mobile boss. It's not hard.

Deleted
    GG this discussion again. First of all, I'm not a melee. Second, you kept claiming that a melee dps would NEVER loose any dps if having to move/run regardless how long the distance was. Atramedes waves at you.......

Keep it up dude, you've made a fool out of yourself in so many threads already.....

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    GG this discussion again. First of all, I'm not a melee. Second, you kept claiming that a melee dps would NEVER loose any dps if having to move/run regardless how long the distance was. Atramedes waves at you.......

Keep it up dude, you've made a fool out of yourself in so many threads already.....
    I've never made a fool of myself. Atramedes? Seriously? Now you're the one making a fool of yourself. Go back and read the discussion. You obviously have a very underdeveloped memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the most problem i've had with it was one bad healer and after a particularly long run i didn't receive my bag

10+ Year Old Account
    queueing as a tank ive haddddd

about 2 bad groups, mostly being the dps' faults

but idk man maybe theyre just tryin for goodie bags in which case try your best to get them killed as much as possible for bein stooooopid

I'm finding that queueing solo as a tank in the old heroics to get the bag is pretty much near impossible. Every single group I'm getting is a complete horror show. It seems like all you have left in the old heroics now are dps'er who can't get into ZA/ZG, whereas before at least having dps'ers come up randomly who are occasionally geared >346 made up for quite a bit of stupid.

LoL me and 3 randoms that just did ZG cleared it 2 shots on zanzil and jin do one shot the rest did a random and hoped for za we got it and we got this lil dwarf pally we're like ok w.e...so he comes in im like lets go for a timed the 4 of us are pretty skilled we do sick dps...no one was under 18k i know its not super leet dps but its good enough....lets go for a timed...then he showed up and his gear showed.....that lil SOB used pvp gear to cheat the system...so we we're like well w.e will see how this goes we're gonna push a timed run....well we made it to hawk with 6mins on the clock killed him ran down and the tank just said F YOU GUYS and bailed right on the pat right after.....this is my story...i think we may have pushed him to hard.

I went in as a healer the other day, tank/hunter left (tank, forced hunter) was left with myself and two random dps on the first boss, got a priest and a geared tank, only wiped on the last boss with small introductions of fights from me, and eventually dragged a few into vent (after 2-3 wipes) and one shotting it.
    Eventually, dps will be tired of being bad and stop Queueing for the new heroics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SegenThePally View Post
    I went in as a healer the other day, tank/hunter left (tank, forced hunter) was left with myself and two random dps on the first boss, got a priest and a geared tank, only wiped on the last boss with small introductions of fights from me, and eventually dragged a few into vent (after 2-3 wipes) and one shotting it.
    Eventually, dps will be tired of being bad and stop Queueing for the new heroics.
    Some time later they will try again hoping this time someone gonna carry them on with success. Will take more time than you think for them to learn they have nothing to seek in zul'randoms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    I've never made a fool of myself. Atramedes? Seriously? Now you're the one making a fool of yourself. Go back and read the discussion. You obviously have a very underdeveloped memory.
    I think it's you who have a bad memory..... I clearly asked, if you claimed that NO matter what, melee dps would NEVER loose ANY dps from having to move. I.e moving from point A to point B with 40 yards between (40 yards is the range for casters) and you said NO, they should NOT loose dps.

In all the threads you've posted, you've either acted like a douche, an elitist or just a baddie crying over bad game design, just cause you fail.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Are you seriously hinting that there must be a relation between your toon being eligible for a Call to Arms and the quality of the other players? :|
    Can you also explain how?
    I believe i am, again, crazy theory, but yesterday i had 6 runs to prove it, today the count is up to 9.
    I have yet to complete a single cta run, as either a tank or a healer, yet i've completed every single "normal (aka out of cta) run on either.
    (Small note: i never ever leave after the first or second wipe, normaly goes up to 5, i try to help and correct people that make mistakes, but only so much i can handle when it comes to being pure stupid)

Again - not talking about ZA/ZG, i'm talking "old" heroics.

Maybe its just my luck, but thats a whole load of bad luck, i fail to understand how a lvl 85 dps is pulling 4k dps, and thats with 20% buff, now, getting 1 guy like this in a run ? meh.. no biggie, BUT ALL 3 !?

Anyway, for now, i will just avoid to CTA for a couple weeks, whatever's in the goodie beg isnt worth the pain.

I was hoping my few fail groups I had two days ago were just people not knowing the run.....well I've lost all hope...lol. After last night I was in Zul something I cant even remember for two hours and about 275g worth of repairs stuck on the end boss. I refused to leave because of the gold I invested in repairs I wanted my god damn VP, although in the end I just opted out and went on my rogue to kill people to cheer up. I've seen sooooo many players with just how can I say this politely "unique" gear selections to get into these runs and then just absolutely fail since their gear is no where close to what it has to be plus they don't know the mechanics of the fight or their class. I am not an elitist or anything I just know what I know and learn as I go but these people that I've been stuck with I wouldn't be surprised if it was a drooling monkey slamming his head on a keyboard. Oh well no sense getting mad over it just wait for a bit people will get better and then Blizzard will nerf the shit out of the runs and everyone will do them fine...lol.

On a side note.....happy Friday

I Couldn't Think As Slow As You If I Tried

I'm not really understanding what you're implying here, OP. If you queue as the CTA role and end up with a bad group, I fail to understand how that is the CTA system's fault. You spent half your psot talking about the bad DPSers you were grouped with, but I don't see how that has anything at all to do with CTA.

Now, if your gripe is that you're queueing as the non-CTA role and getting stuck with someone who queued up just to get the goodie bag and is inadequate for the role, I can see the complaint. But otherwise I'm pretty sure you just got stuck with a lot of bad groups. It happens. RNG is, as they say, RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrised View Post
    I believe i am, again, crazy theory, but yesterday i had 6 runs to prove it, today the count is up to 9.
    I have yet to complete a single cta run, as either a tank or a healer, yet i've completed every single "normal (aka out of cta) run on either.
    (Small note: i never ever leave after the first or second wipe, normaly goes up to 5, i try to help and correct people that make mistakes, but only so much i can handle when it comes to being pure stupid)

Again - not talking about ZA/ZG, i'm talking "old" heroics.

Maybe its just my luck, but thats a whole load of bad luck, i fail to understand how a lvl 85 dps is pulling 4k dps, and thats with 20% buff, now, getting 1 guy like this in a run ? meh.. no biggie, BUT ALL 3 !?

Anyway, for now, i will just avoid to CTA for a couple weeks, whatever's in the goodie beg isnt worth the pain.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure it's not you who's the bad player? I mean, I have an alt Bear (geared almost entirely from Heroics/rep rewards/AH – I believe I have one piece of gear from an actual raid) and I haven’t failed to complete a Heroic in ages. And I run at least one per day, often many more. The same is true on my (admittedly absurdly well geared Healer main). Heals and Tanks carry a dungeon group. I get Healers on my Tank with 70k mana pools and no idea what buttons to push. I’m top two on DPS on nearly every single run. I haven't bothered with CC in ages and rarely feel the need to explain encounters to the group. Yet, still, few wipes and no failed groups.

As a Tank especially, you can easily ensure the success of any given run regardless of group competency. If you are having consistent trouble as a Tank with every group you’re in, I really think that (at least part of) the problem must be you.
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2011-04-29 at 03:33 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

There is no buff related to the CtA or non CtA queues that would make it easier to complete any dungeon. The whole point of the CtA feature was to get more of what is needed to queue. In that sense it worked exactly as intended. The other two outcomes in which you would have to be of little brain not to see coming is

1.) Anyone that can queue as the CtA role can and will which brings as many more bads back in as goods.
    2.) The number of non CtA role characters through the LFG finder increased significantly which will also expose more groups to bads then goods.

But hey, Blizz gave the community exactly what is asked for which was shorter queue times for dps. Let the QQ'ing begin.