Thread: Aura Frames

10+ Year Old Account

Aura Frames

Recently installed Aura Frames to take over Satrina Buff Frames job, but I was hoping I could use it to replace Auracle as well.

Currently I use Auracle to track debuff categories, e.g. +Bleed Damage or -Healing Taken. No matter if it's Mangle or Trauma, it'll show one icon with duration running. Similarly, for Wound Poison, Mortal Strike and its variations, it'll show another icon. Rather than needing to track 12 different debuffs in a raid, I can have just one icon up.

Is there any way to replicate this with Aura Frames? I got a debuff watcher for Target setup, but can't seem to consolidate similar debuffs into a single tracker.

Deleted
    Yes, you can set up a new category and set your wound poison/mortal strike an so on, on target/focus on whitelist. Also there is an option to show debuffs as bar not as icon. Make sure you set the maximum of shown icons/bars to 1. that should work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm. Will probably need to set the Sorting to show longest duration-remaining then, but ye. Cheers.