Page 1 of 3
LastLast

4.2 Flaming Hippogryph Mount

According to Blizzcast 16, it's awarded at the end of the Firelands daily questing zone, which has approximately 60 total daily quests. Unsure what the exact requirements might be.

EDIT: larger link here: http://us.media4.battle.net/cms/gall...4015909454.jpg

EDIT: More random info about the Firelands dailies; they will progress on an individual level that will supposedly include a phasing system that still allows you to do daily quests with people who aren't in the same phase somehow. You unlock daily quest clusters in randomized stages as you do different dailies, so basically you have to complete certain dailies in order to unlock other dailies. Vendors unlock as the main hub, a druid tree being grown in the Firelands, expands and grows larger while you progress through the daily zone.

P.S. the guy who hosts Blizzcast makes me want to rip out my soul through my own eyeballs. something about his facial expressions
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-04-29 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt this basically like the one from TCG, just much better? :P

So they're trying to give incentive for dailies?

15+ Year Old Account
    That's really pretty, how much different is it from the TCG flaming Hippogryph in the end I wonder?

But, I hate how it's all Hippogryphs, why not the Blood elf fire hawk pet thing (what are they called? drawing a blank). Too many alliance models tossed around freely.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post

Larger image coming soon. According to Blizzcast 16, it's awarded at the end of the Firelands daily questing zone, which has approximately 60 total daily quests. Unsure what the exact requirements might be.
    Horrible looking so far(in my opinion), hopefully it gets tuned up to be mighty purrty.

Fuck. Yes.

I can already hear all the folks who wasted their money on the TCG blazing hippogryph bitching up a storm.

60? O..o
    Why would you do this to me?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    What do you do when you see a Xbox 360? You turn 360.2 durr

I want one so bad

Quote Originally Posted by capslocked View Post
    Horrible looking so far(in my opinion), hopefully it gets tuned up to be mighty purrty.
    This is an ultra-low resolution image and there is no model available that I know of as we don't have the 4.2 PTR. Just posting it for the people who don't watch BlizzCast. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks interesting.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I am very much okay with this. Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by kriissii1 View Post
    60? O..o
    Why would you do this to me?!
    60 different quests, not 60 quests a day, they will be randomly picked, kinda like the once at totc when you were sent up north 1 day to fight vyrkul, but told to fight undeads the other etc :3

Do I need special pants to ride it safely? Sitting on something flaming isn't very healthy.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Well, now I have even more of a reason to be doing the dailies. Awesome. I'm glad the model looks better then the TCG one. That means I don't have to waste my money on one just quite yet.
    Meep~

You know, I have always been of the opinion that most mounts would look better if they were ON FIRE.

Just look at the dreadsteed. Much cooler than a normal horse. Now looak at this. Much cooler than the green and white hippogryphs we've already got.

Added some info about the daily questing itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks fantastic! And I will ofcourse still love my Blazing Hippogryph <3
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, now besides a ( hopefully) epic questline, i have another reason to do dailies and cash in, even though 4.1 dropped 2 days ago i can't wait for 4.2

Hmm looks like it could be interesting, thanks for posting.

wow, i think that mount is awesome