Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Have 3 DPS that can do around 17k overall (not a bad ask IMHO considering I did more than that as my offspec), have a healer that can do the whole run with little to no mana breaks and have a tank that doesn't need CC to keep aggro/won't spent 5 minutes in between every pull and the run is quite easy.

I admit the stars would have to align to get those 5 in a random PuG (although the wheelchair buff you get from LFD helps) but it shouldn't be too bad for most people going as a guild.

We run 2 hunters 363 itm lvl, 1 enhance shammy for hero and ex, and a disc priest.

i agree with the moonkin advice above. guild did 2 runs tonight (didn't feel like randoming through zg another 92173693246 to get za) and got bears with minutes to spare both times (even wiped on dragonhawk once... gg @ tanks that heroic leap onto bombs). I just sat in solar the whole time on trash dot'ing + typhoon + shrooms (with solar beams on caster packs when it was up). regularly pulling ~30k dps on trash helps alot. inevitably i kept pulling off the tank, but vigilance and spirit link totem to the rescue!

prot warrior, shadow priest, moonkin, feral druid, resto shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    we executed it perfectly and still came up short
    You failed, yet you think you did perfectly? I think you have your problem right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not complaining about difficulty, we executed it perfectly and still came up short, thats what im saying.

We cleared trashed epicly fast, exploited past ALL OF dragonhawk trash, and still missed it.
    I guess I don't really understand what you're trying to say, then. I've healed a guild group that's had no problem doing it successfully, much like others in this thread. And we didn't even skip Dragonhawk trash (although that's an interesting idea). Hell, we even had someone in on a (reasonably well geared) alt. And it's not like we're in full 372s or anything, not by a long shot.

We run 2 hunters 363 itm lvl, 1 enhance shammy for hero and ex, and a disc priest.
    We had two hunters, a mage, a Bear tank, and a Resto Druid - all with less than 363 ilvl. You must be doing something wrong.

So how much time does the boss kills add?

Deleted
    Fun will come with WoW 5.0 and Paladins/DKs soloing ZA/ZG for mounts everyday.
    Right now you shouldn't put much efforts, especially for a mount wich is gonna be the new Bronze Drake...

Enjoy the awesome lore inside ZA instead :>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinhz View Post
    Just because you can't get your wellfare mount as easy as in wotlk doesn't mean it's impossible

Why does everything have to do with the fact that things were easy in WotLK? There was no timed event in Wrath that awarded a mount.

On topic, it's kinda hard to do, we did it today, but definitely not impossible.

Eagle boss we truck through the trash kill boss and have 14min for bear. then we start ccing the trash before bear and kill bear with 13 min for dragonhawk. skip dragonhawk trash kill dragonhawk boss with about 7-9 mins. and at that point we would not make it in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post

There was no timed event in Wrath that awarded a mount.
    Culling of Strat, Bronze Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post

Why does everything have to do with the fact that things were easy in WotLK? There was no timed event in Wrath that awarded a mount.

On topic, it's kinda hard to do, we did it today, but definitely not impossible.
    Culling of stratholme?

Quote Originally Posted by Purpledrinkk View Post

i never wanna do ZA again after 5 straight bear runs =(

whats your group comp? do you cc? what time is left after killing each boss?

Deleted
    You haft to run you can't just stand and talk like okey I CC star and you CC moon Okey or wait, Maybe if I tank that target then cheap the casters and kill melee first.

You just haft to keep running and don't stop and have little mana breaks before bosses not on trash and don't wipe

10+ Year Old Account
    On our very first attempt at this, with only me doing 5/6 back in the day and only the first 2 bosses on timer (we had no hope of getting further I was shite back then) and another guy who had his bear from back then, the other 3 not being anywhere near, we killed Dragonhawk with 5 minutes to go and we'd had a wipe. When we next go back we should easily get it. Doesn't seem that hard to me if 2 people can effectively carry their guild. Go check my armory link and then take into account that I'm probably the best geared in the guild, and none of us have 4 set T11. Hell, one of our hunters is in half blues.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass0wnage View Post
    we Farmed 5 bears last night. It isn't that hard. Our first kill was with 20seconds left, Progressively getting better. Our last Bear run was with 5minutes left.
    Are u on US. Server? if so, it´s different from EU, because we did a Bear run and completed it, and it was not possible for us to get into ZA again that day.

But yeah, deffo not impossible.

Deleted
    Timed events will get overgeared anyway after a couple of patches..
    The culling of stratholme was already effortless in 3.1 with Ulduar..
    Consider that these are the first days in 4.1, leave everyone the time to get full purplz geared with ZA/ZG and will come automatically..

You're right - They should nerf the hell out of it
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not complaining about difficulty, we executed it perfectly and still came up short, thats what im saying.
    You execute it perfectly and fail to make it in time but there are plenty of others who have managed to do it?
    Wow... being able to execute it on a level beyond perfect is kinda neet.

Deleted
    With 3 pugs you get +15% dmg health and healing. Even if you get a full good guild group you will still get through at around the same speed, with the removal of retardedness you will encounter in pugs ofc.