Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "…Is this the end of the Son of Durotan?" Of course not; Metzen loves Thrall too much to kill him off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    All that remains is to let players pick a dark-skinned variant for their Orc character.

I play a black cow... i dont think i can go more dark-skinned than that..

The Abyssal Maw is the name of the Elemental Plane of Water for any of you who think they hint at a new instance here. They don't.

"…Is this the end of the Son of Durotan?"

Most easily answered question in the history of WoW.

And call me crazy, but I'd like some light shed on why Aggra is so dedicated to Thrall all of the sudden. The last time I saw those two, Aggra was picking on Thrall's name and clothes. Now she's all "rawwww, bring back my honey!"? How... confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by biggjud1cem View Post
    "…Is this the end of the Son of Durotan?" Of course not; Metzen loves Thrall too much to kill him off.
    Dude, most of Horde players I know still think of Garrosh as the sidekick. Thrall is and forever will be the leader of the Horde.

If they killed him off, the hald the horde players would be banned from blizzard forums for foul launguage cuzzing Blizzard out. It would be a pandemonium.

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    The thought that they might be in the middle of developing this quests and they have no real screenshots of it never crossed your mind, did it?
    It did, which is why I phrased it like that. The thought "I wonder if they're gonna send us back to previously visited Elemental planes" also crossed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Depending on the popularity, external factors, and how much I want to risk my job, I might release the script for the event.
    Zomg, Boubouille... PLZ, PLZ, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Depending on the popularity, external factors, and how much I want to risk my job, I might release the script for the event.
    well, just tell everyone we, the angry fans have kidnapped your puppy, and holding it hostage so you didn't have any choice.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    So ridiculously epic sounding for a lore buff like myself. Escape from durnholde revamp? All this time travelling quests, legendaries and stuff makes my nose hairs tingle

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalOtaku View Post
    First stage of Thrall's ascent to guardianhood?
    I believe Med'an, Medhiv's son, is the new and current Guardian of Tirisfal. I think the story arc for Thrall will be to become the new Earth Warder or Aspect of Earth.

I really hope there is an epic Wrathgate style cinematic for this. I'm looking forward to this story arc more than anything else in 4.2.

I Fucking love THRALL!

Also, did anyone but me bother looking at Aggra's photo? She has the Doomhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    I really hope there is an epic Wrathgate style cinematic for this. I'm looking forward to this story arc more than anything else in 4.2.

I Fucking love THRALL!

Also, did anyone but me bother looking at Aggra's photo? She has the Doomhammer.
    Actually, thats just a normal 1h mace. The Doomhammer is black. Not to mention it's 2h.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Thrall looks amazing! Seriously! I want ny shaman to look JUST like that, minus the hood.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Thrall looks amazing! Seriously! I want ny shaman to look JUST like that, minus the hood.
    In the pic, he is standing straight, in-game, orcs are more hunched over. Though I wouldn't be against it if the changed that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder View Post
    you guys are all missing the important part here...

THRALL LEARNED HOW TO STAND UP STRAIGHT!!!
    This just blew my mind, someone help me pick up the pieces.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

Good God they need to get 4.2 out. Any thought I had of walking away from WoW has basically been sidelined with all the excitement that's come out about 4.2.

I'm curious to see who attacked Thrall...I've seen some good ideas posed so far...

I really hope the questline is heavily phased, don't wanna do it with people that wanna rush through and ruin my immersion.

I wonder which zone we will encounter Thrall's balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Da f-...? This should be interesting.