Thread: [Bio] Bal'jin

[Bio] Bal'jin

Name: Bal'jin
    Race: Troll
    Language: Zandali, Low-Common
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Embrace of the Skull

Personality: Very egocentric, self-fulfilling and charismatic. Wants to achieve the status of "Troll King". Often ridicules the other Troll Tribes for their faithfulness to other leaders such as Rasta'khan or Vol'jin. He is a harsh troll, killing off his comrades who he sees as "challengers" to his goals as the Troll King. Bal'jin's selfishness knows no ends, constantly sending out members of the Embrace of the Skull to collect ancient troll artifacts to add to his "Personal Collection".
    Dislikes: Zandalar Tribe, Rasta'khan

Appearance: A broad-troll, Bal'jin has a light purple/dark blue skin pigment and piercing amber colored eyes. A strip of dark black pant runs across his eyes, sharing the color with his long pointed tusks. Bal'jin wears a leather chest piece, with several bandages around his arms and abdomen. He wears leather leggings, with thick kodo-hide pads next to his waists. He doesn't wear any footwear, like most of his troll brethren. On his head, sits a vibrant amber colored Mohawk.

History
    Meh name be Bal'jin, son of Tai'jin and Maraa... since meh days as a young troll, I have know dat Orgrimmar has been my home. Tal'jin, da one I called meh father...fell to de Humans durin da assaults on da Barrens. Since den, I be watchin' out for meself and me mother Maraa. She is a kind and gentle soul...one I hate to watch cry. She did her best to never cry... in front of meh and I respected her for dat. I can't help but feel guilty, dat I couldn't comfort her in a time... of need. Howeva... dose days have passed... I rise as Bal'jin, Ruler of the Embrace of da Skull. Maraa died years later, meself only being 13. I was left alone, abandoned and forced to fight for the city I come to live in.

As a young boy wit no one...I attempted to live day by day on scraps and filth... I slept alone in the dark... with no one. Dis was till one day, a Troll came to Orgrimmar. His armor gleamed of war... and his look be fierce. I respected his entire being and refused to not let him know how me felt. I approached him... his name be Zanga... he was a Warrior. I asked'em to train me in the arts of war and he complied. To dis day, me regret...nothing. Till I was of the age of 17, Zanga trained meself and only meself. Till da later hours of da night, he taught meh da ways of da sword.

Reaching adulthood, I thanked Zanga...and watched as he went on to train more Warriors in the ways he taught me. With no life to go back to... in the city of Orgrimmar. I took meh things... and headed out. Me travels took me to Stranglethorne...where I met several trolls. The Zandalari were of the ones... I couldn't help but hate. I hid me hatred however...and asked for tutorship. It was under dem that I learned everything about meh Troll history. I found it rather... astounding that meh people would have once been so FIERCE and so STRONG. But today... dey were more civil... in ways dat made me spit. Maybe it be my parents death dat changed me...maybe it be the harsh training dat changed meh... but all I knew was... I would change Troll kind as da World knew it... for I be Bal'jin... the Reformer!

---------- Post added 2011-04-29 at 02:35 PM ----------

I hope my use of 3rd Person in Bal'jin's history, to emphasize his point of view is alright

Hmm I have to comment on two mistakes concerning timeline and lore, the first one would be that a 29 year old Troll couldn't have been growing up in Orgrimmar since the City itself is only about 10 years old (It was built during/after the events of WC3 - The Frozen Throne) so when your troll was 17 Orgrimmar didn't exist.

And if you use a Faction, you will have to post its history as well. Also on that topic the suffix 'jin is an honorary title that may only be used by clan Leaders, that has to be explained.

That is all so far.