caelNamePlates Help!

Hey, I've been trying to find a lightweighted nameplates addon for a while and have tested a few. Aloft is amazing except very heavy in memory. caelNamePlates are perfect in everyway except I hate the fact it hides itself when out of combat and only appears when I'm in combat. Is it possible to change the code to make it always show? If not can anyone suggest a better addon for nameplates to suit my needs?

Deleted
    Been a long time since I used cael myself, I had trouble setting it up as well, switched to TidyPlates instead, you may want to give that a try, there's a few templates for different looks and how it works in and out of combat

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ameplates.html

This is the "new" caelNameplates - lightweight and simply INCREDIBLE. I used to be with Tidyplates then switched to this, cant believe I didnt find it sooner

10+ Year Old Account
    Consider Kui Nameplates, dNameplates, rNameplates or shNameplates.

I tried tidy plates but thought that wasn't a light weighted addon. I also tried shNameplates but couldnt set it up how i wanted it. Thanks for the quick replies, I will test the others out

Deleted
    Switching to shNameplates right away, that fits my UI so incredibly well, thanks a lot for the link!

I feel stupid now ._.

With shNameplates, I couldn't get the border to change colour. Its stuck on white and I prefer black like caelNamePlates. Also the level is anchored to the name and I wanted the level on the left side but changes distance depending on the width of the player name. If I could anchor it to the health bar instead, that would be much better but I'm not sure how...