10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Sasuke vs Danzo

Recently episode 209 of Naruto Shippuden came out online. I don't know about you guys, but I have to say this fight is awesome!

Watch the fight here:

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

Read the manga no fillers* and its about twice as far
    Last edited by fartman69; 2011-04-30 at 01:18 AM.

Deleted
    The ending is eaven more badass! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, I read the manga as well. I just like to see the transition to the anime and what they do with it. After all, the Mizukage looks even better in the anime
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    Read the manga no fillers* and its about twice as far
    If you find a free online version of the manga that i can mooch off of like I can the anime, i'll get right on that! haha XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrabSP View Post
    Don't worry, I read the manga as well. I just like to see the transition to the anime and what they do with it.
    Booyah. I read the manga because I love the story, and I watch the anime because I love the fights.

But Danzo already lost like.. what, 4 eyes by the end of this episode? This saddens me.

I was honestly hoping for another insanely long fight like the Sakura vs. Sasori one.
    Last edited by Goldrinn; 2011-04-30 at 01:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Mmmm it's a good fight, I didn't even realise the anime went back to the main storyline since there's so much damn filler in it, read it in the manga instead.

And yeah if you wanna read it free then the site I go to is naruto.anifreak.com

That episode was so awesome, can't wait for the next one

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually read at mangareader.net, it's got more than just Naruto.

Don't want to give any spoilers for those that don't read the manga, but I can't wait to see the current manga battles in anime form.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the fight some aswell, but I prefer the Naruto vs Pain one.

As for the Manga, no thanks. I rather watch something with movement involve instead of picture with text in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    I was honestly hoping for another insanely long fight like the Sakura vs. Sasori one.
    oh man, that was a hella-long fight. very awesome though. liked the one with whats-his-face too (the kid that had the nine tails chakra put into him at age 5). resonace or resonation was the name of the episode.