Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt it. Do it in beta without mods or it's hardly anything to guffaw over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added a link to one of my latest creations.
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

Deathwing is epic.
    Helms deep is sick.
    Animal King turret made me love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated will all my builds so far
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

Terrible pixel art. Waste of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Terrible pixel art. Waste of time
    Lets see your work then bro

And why waste even more of your time posting then?

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrabSP View Post
    Lets see your work then bro

And why waste even more of your time posting then?
    To force my opinion down your throat like you're doing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    More to come soon

Deleted
    I think this is slightly awesome.

I don't care if you think it doesn't count that they use a plugin. I would like to see you create the plugin that they specifically made for this to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for someone to make an Undercity in Minecraft, I've seen Karazhan, Darnarsuss...Dalaran would be cool also now that I think about it

Lion king is just amazing bro! So was that Nyan Cat Animation...plugin or no plugin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugard View Post
    Ragnaros was actually built by someone else in our server. His name is jxfuller. He's a good friend of mine and Nessy's (creator of Deathwing).

Feel free to stop by and say hey to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Spwn View Post
    Do minas tirith next.... I dare you
    Someone already made it, and it is SICK. Just look it up on youtube, you'll find it.

But some of these were made with binvox or whatever so that's not really impressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Done with Thundercats. Updated original post!

Seriously... did he get banned for posting a new thread with the World Trade Center remembrance video? If he did that's some serious messed up moderating right there. I've never been generally disappointed in the modding done on these forums but if that is what actually happened then that's a lot of lost respect...

Deleted
    Making WTC vids in Minecraft is useless unless Notch adds airplanes into the game

Quote Originally Posted by athrl View Post
    Making WTC vids in Minecraft is useless unless Notch adds airplanes into the game
    I'm not going to insult you because of the fact that you just insulted yourself by saying that. You might think that was funny but really you have just proven that you are either absolutely immature to the point of never growing up or just plain unintelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashilax View Post
    Seriously... did he get banned for posting a new thread with the World Trade Center remembrance video? If he did that's some serious messed up moderating right there. I've never been generally disappointed in the modding done on these forums but if that is what actually happened then that's a lot of lost respect...
    Unfortunately I was. They consider it advertising my videos even though I did not build it. So this is apparently the only thread I will be using.

*Updated with latest build*
    Last edited by KingCrabSP; 2011-09-23 at 04:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrabSP View Post
    Unfortunately I was. They consider it advertising my videos even though I did not build it. So this is apparently the only thread I will be using.
    You know, there are ban appeals for a reason.