10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year

Cool Amani Battle Bear!

Tonight my guild decided to try to do the timed run for the bear, and see how it goes. We're all full ilvl 359+ epics.
    Well we thought that Doing the following boss order would insure us the mount: Akil'Zon > Nalorakk > Jan'alai > Halazzi.

However, after killing Jan'alaj we were not rewarded with any extra time on the clock. I was wondering if this is intended? Or did it just bug for us?
    As I understood, it was 5 minutes for each of the first 3 bosses (Since you wouldnt need the time for the 4th one anyways). Is that wrong?

I also heard that only Akil'Zon and Nalorakk will award +5 min. If it is so, what would be the ideal kill order of the 4 bosses in order to make the timer?

Much help is appreciated! Thanks all in advance :3

The original ZA time was not added after Jan'alai. I assume they would keep that part the same, so working as intended

And do that same order, it's the fastest way

only the eagle and bear bosses add more time. The dragonhawk boss does not.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Yep if only they gave us a little more time I'd have the mount lol. But I have patience. I had to wait to get my Ironbound for so long.