Need a mod that helps with targeting pvp targets

In rated BG's often my team leader will call out a focus target, usually a healer.

However, because BGs can be a little bit crazy, I would love to find a mod that somehow displays all of the names of my enemies and allows me to click on those names top target them, rather then trying to find them on the battlefield.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Deleted
    If the person making the target call targets that player themselves you can just dps his target using various methods, taking target of target is one by clicking the leader

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ve-to-die.aspx

I use this in BG's. It puts a little healer symbol over healers heads and gives you a sound alert when you come near a healer or target one.

This may/may not help you

Make a macro /assist raidleader name

In our rateds we have a designated caller and everyone makes and binds a macro that "/assist <caller's name>" it works really well

Deleted
    Can't create SecureTemplate frames in combat.

Recommend a combination of Healers Have to Die and SmartTabTarget, but you're out of luck on your original request.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hmm, I'm wondering. We could fetch the enemy name list from the BG panel when you join, then make 10 frames with /targetexact macros assigned to them as OnClick.

I'll look into it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Have got into the habit of having to do this manually when I feel like BG spam, and having to remember to switch it back afterwards sucks.

Thanks much for making me aware of an automation.

Deleted
    I've got a proof of concept version running (you'll notice that there's a whole lot of commented code in there - I haven't quite got that part to work yet, but feel free to test it out either way).

Currently it only creates the frames that you can click to target the enemy in question and class-colors them.

Slash commands:
    /bft set X Y - set position of topleft corner
    /bft print - print current position
    /bft toggle - toggle a grey-ish shape that outlines the maximum dimensions of the frame (40 units, 5 wide, 8 high).

PS: I know it doesn't hide properly when you leave the BG. Didn't get around to implementing that yet.

---------- Post added 2011-05-02 at 12:32 AM ----------

New version, contains some (partially drycoded) nameplate support for enemy health.
    Needs a LibNameplate-1.0 standalone installed (you can also OptDept another addon that embeds it [if you don't know what that meant, don't do it]).