10+ Year Old Account

Problems with latest version of Bartender?

Mostly my UI has been kind to me since 4.1 released, one problem that is completely driving me insane though is a problem with Bartender (I think). I use an attack on my bars, GCD happens and everything, when I can't use it anymore though it isn't grayed out like it should be. This is making me think that I can still use the attack, even when it says I don't have enough runes to use it.

Anyone else experiencing this problem or know a fix? Driving me up the wall.

It is also the latest version, so that isn't the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Huh,idk, when I use bar the only time ti does not let me use spells is when their,I do not have it or when I have a bar on top of another one so I can not click it,you might have one on top of another.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Huh,idk, when I use bar the only time ti does not let me use spells is when their,I do not have it or when I have a bar on top of another one so I can not click it,you might have one on top of another.
    Neither. 0.o

Exact same thing is happening to me.

On a side note, has anyone else had the bug where when you inspect someone, it "switches" to someone else nearby?

For example, I'm inspecting a Frost DK and there's a Balance Druid near. The name on the inspect panel will change to "*DK's Name* Level 80 Balance Death Knight" and it will show me the Balance Druid's spec.

For the OP, is it working at all or is it just taking some extra time? Try this perhaps? AutoLagTolerance

And for Shemxy try this InspectFix
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-05-01 at 04:19 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    For the OP, is it working at all or is it just taking some extra time? Try this perhaps? AutoLagTolerance

And for Shemxy try this InspectFix
    The attacks work, it is just when I can't use it anymore it says I still can, it doesn't look like lag and it doesn't take extra time, it just doesn't gray out at all in the period between waiting for the runes to regen like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Mostly my UI has been kind to me since 4.1 released, one problem that is completely driving me insane though is a problem with Bartender (I think). I use an attack on my bars, GCD happens and everything, when I can't use it anymore though it isn't grayed out like it should be. This is making me think that I can still use the attack, even when it says I don't have enough runes to use it.

Anyone else experiencing this problem or know a fix? Driving me up the wall.

It is also the latest version, so that isn't the problem.
    When I restarted the game back in like Oct last year, I had that problem with Bartender all the fracken time. The red and grey highlights would randomly happen and it annoyed the piss out of me. Since 4.1 happened, I haven't seen those problems, and I don't even know what caused them before or how I fixed it. However, I also haven't switched stances or specs yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did /reloadui and it fixed it. Very very odd, wonder what caused it. 0.o