Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiland View Post
    This is where <Skull> comes in handy .. once the /tar is 20% or so swap it to the next lowest /tar
    giving that warr. tank (can't speak on other classes self healing abilities)a chance to get that Vic Rush proc (60k heal inc.)
    and this is what tank CD's are for too
    Better to have an on use trink rather than hope something else proc's(imho)
    DK tank. I can self-heal and pop my CDs, but some packs hit me like the wrath of god if they're all up.

Especially since I keep getting holy priest healers.

in pvp gear.

fml.

10+ Year Old Account
    sry i'm not buying it

and if that isn't enough there are a ton more that are over a year old
    crap a dk just recently got LK to 13%

sry i'm not buying it

and if that isn't enough there are a ton more that are over a year old
    crap a dk just recently got LK to 13%
    372 geared, tank spec in UNHOLY PRESENCE with a blood shield you can no longer use because of how ridiculously overpowered the shields were, in uh presence on two bosses that melee hit like noodles and deal damage only through their 100% avoidable damage.

If I ever see a Weiland, I'll try to tank in unholy presence for you and see how that goes.
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2011-05-02 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like tanks dont have enougth to do (most of the time (not always but most)) i am really happy dps can do something to instead of standing in the fire all day long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    372 geared, tank spec in UNHOLY PRESENCE with a blood shield you can no longer use because of how ridiculously overpowered the shields were, in uh presence on two bosses that melee hit like noodles and deal damage only through their 100% avoidable damage.

If I ever see a Weiland, I'll try to tank in unholy presence for you and see how that goes.
    regardless of what ilvl they are i'd imagine it'd be ALOT less taxing on ya w/a full group, but i guess that point was missed.

regardless of what ilvl they are i'd imagine it'd be ALOT less taxing on ya w/a full group, but i guess that point was missed.

I guess you missed the part where my tank's gear isn't 372, or 350.

Or that it's TRASH that's the problem, not bosses. The packs with 4+ in particular.

Which is why I still use CC on occasion, which you claimed was useless because heroics were "faceroll".

The guy that solo'd that did so because of a gimmick. Said gimmick was so game-breaking it was completely removed from the game, as was the threat you got from death strike just to punch it in the head more.

10+ Year Old Account
    since ilvl340 the groups i've been LFDed w/ been able faceroll
    these
    these heroics (if they can be called that i miss shattered halls and BC heroic attunments)
    But back on topic
    Tanks have plenty of CC
    even if it is a stun or what have you
    but shh don't tell the casters that

/em runs for cover
    /Y inc nerf