TukUi Autorepair

so i have tried to find this on official tukui site and wasnt able to do so. i really enjoy the autorepair option because it makes sure i never forget to repair my gear before raid, how ever it always uses my own money to repair my gear. how can i set it to use the money guild provides for daily repairs?
    ty in advance

Ah damn, isn't it something you can change in the script? <_> I recall I've altered a few things there while i was trying to figure out how to remove that annoying damage/healing font (Wich still didnt work..) >_<

official site: tukui.org

To use guild repair instead of personal gold just: [Shift + Rightclick (interact)] with the merchant/repair-bot.

font replacement is quite easy just go to your wow directory > Interface> Addons> TukUI > Medias > Fonts folder

Copy the combat_font file and paste it somewhere else (for backup purposes) then find another font you would like to use in your windows font directory or online and copy the file into the above-mentioned folder. Delete the original combat_font file (dont delete the backup you made) and re-name your new font to "combat_font" without the ""

important to note that the font you chose needs to be a True-type font (.ttf file) for it to be used correctly

---------- Post added 2011-05-02 at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Ah damn, isn't it something you can change in the script? <_> I recall I've altered a few things there while i was trying to figure out how to remove that annoying damage/healing font (Wich still didnt work..) >_<
    thats cool but im more interested in automating this process if possible