Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichiz View Post
    they have the best racial
    did you even read this thread? orcs racial is static meaning it will have the same weight now as it does in 4.4 while trolls will scale with you the entire xpac/game. only thing orc racial does is boost your water ele.

hmmm now that i think about it iv only ever seen 5 orc mages....one on each of the servers iv played on

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs are terrible, you go Goblin/Troll for pve, and BE/Undead/Troll for pvp - kaos out, Orcs racials are only good for pet damage and axe expertise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs are brutes. Pretty much about as brief as it gets.

think these guys wrapped it up pretty much. reason 1) their bulky so you'd never expect them to be a mage 2) it doesn't really fit into the lore(imo) 3) just general uglyness old model is old. i rolled a blood elf mage because i A love the looks B love the lore C) the racials come in handy but it's definatly not a deal breaker for me.

Plate is the classier armor choice for orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    and frost mages.

plus blood fury is good for all speccs of mages.
    erm... frost mages don't benefit from the + pet damage increase racial from Orcs. At least that was the issue until the release of Cataclysm and as far as i remember i didn't see a patch note stating otherwise!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunks View Post
    Orcs are one of the worst looking races in the game. How the hell do you even consider rolling one? Go Blood Elf or Undead or don't even bother trying!
    Correction. Orcs are the best looking, most awesome race in the game. No orcs no warcraft.

---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 07:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Only for Hunters, Locks, and things that use Axes.
    So Warrior, (bm) Hunter, Lock, Death Knight, (enh) Shaman, (comb) Rogue and (frost) Mage? Pretty much every single class there is :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 07:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Because Orcs aren't mages in lore. While most warlocks are/were corrupted mages, Orc warlocks are/were corrupted shamans.
    Uhm there is new lore now. Lore changes and more gets added incase you hadn't noticed?
    The orc mage lore is = Some went to Undercity, borrowed a few spellbooks and read them.... Taadaaaaah!
    Last edited by Venziir; 2011-05-03 at 07:36 AM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

heh when you guys saying somethink is nice or ugly try to say in my opinion.. because 100peoples 100feelings.. imo orc womans are ncie casters i just wanted to now if they racial sharing cooldown with either 1700sp trinket or icy veins.. but if not i suerly rerolling orc female right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post

So Warrior, (bm) Hunter, Lock, Death Knight, (enh) Shaman, (comb) Rogue and (frost) Mage? Pretty much every single class there is :P
    It's not that good for Mages since, you know, we have more than one spec, and two out of the three don't use pets. It's a good race, just not for everything. Hell, even Rogues would be better off going Troll or Goblin since those races give them bonuses even when they're not Combat.
    BfA Beta Time

Orc Hunters are BA

Pounced#1519

I won't roll a BE or gnome because they too cute/pretty/gay/annoying. I like the barbaric looking races no pretty face mofos here!

Deleted
    What is soo ugly just look ma mage http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...darkwiz/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Indeed, my Mage alt is kickin' dragon ass (I'm not much of a PvPer) as a female Orc as well. The uniqueness (and me not having an Orc character yet) was probably the main reason I chose an Orc, but it doesn't look bad at all. Blood Fury might feel a bit underwhelming compared to the 20% Haste cooldown of a troll, but those damn Troll Mages are frikkin' everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people just don't have what it takes to play such an awesome class/race combo.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Bloodfury is nice, for an increase in Spellpower.
    But imo, troll racial, Berserking is just hands down phenomenal. (20% haste for 10 seconds)

Deleted
    Well i dint raid anyway so i dint carry about 20% haste i create this mage coz of mine guild and doing only 5 mans.And that i dint have haste not stop me to over aggro some tank

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orc is the real hordes so, orc mage ftw !

Deleted
    My mage is an orc and he is awesome, there is no reason why not to be one.

Why ? because now there is Goblins.