Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite and Most Hated Game.

What's your favorite and most hated game?

My favorite is Halo 3 or Portal 2, I just love the story line and multiplayer on both. And my most hated has to go to about the whole CoD series, I have just never liked how bad it is. Hitmarkers have been off in about every game, the lag is unbearable, the game has piss poor graphics for the year it comes out (yes even MW2, the game is quite ugly to look at), extremely unrealistic for a game that is based on REAL LIFE (last time I checked you can't instantly kill someone buy throwing a knife at their feet, and helicopters don't instantly explode when touched by a knife) and just bad straight up. I know I'll get flamed at for not liking a really bad war series.

Please share your thoughts and opinions.

I would have to say that any Zelda game would easily be my favorite, minus the 3DO ones haha. Most hated... Currently it's Starcraft 2 because I'm awful at it, but I don't think that's a legit reason to hate the game. Most hated would have to be Halo series of any sort. Never bit into the fan boy/girl craze for what I think is a really poor FPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranathis View Post
    I would have to say that any Zelda game would easily be my favorite, minus the 3DO ones haha. Most hated... Currently it's Starcraft 2 because I'm awful at it, but I don't think that's a legit reason to hate the game. Most hated would have to be Halo series of any sort. Never bit into the fan boy/girl craze for what I think is a really poor FPS.
    The Zelda's were actually on the Phillips CD-i, not 3DO. Also im probably the only person in the world that actually liked those three particular Zelda's and I love their soundtracks. Then again the Virtual Boy is also my second favorite game system of all time and I enjoyed X-Blades and Damnation.

Favorite game would have to be a three way tie between World of WarCraft/EarthBound/Mother 3. The two Mother games kind of clash between each other to compete for WoWs spot since I loved EarthBound for the longest time but there's just so much about the third game that I enjoyed better then the 2nd.

As for most hated game....there's not really any hated I can think of. Maybe some sports title that keeps coming out every year but then again I actually can enjoy them sometimes if I sit down and learn them even if I dont know anything about the actual sport. I kind of hate Team Fortress 2 ONLY because there is no way to play with bots or offline mode with friends. I don't terribly dislike the game but I did for a long time hate this Game Boy game called The Fidgets just because for the longest time I thought it was the hardest game ever made in all of creation and that it was forged by Satan to drive me insane.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-05-02 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite game: Tomba.

Least Favorite game: Um... any mortal kombat that wasn't the trilogy edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Favorite - Half life series ( including portal 1/2 ! )

Most hated - Counter strike, I can't believe people like that game, it is shit in every way. Bad graphics, bad gameplay and the worst part bad hit registry/hitboxes, there is just no way to kill anyone if you shoot on the player model, instead you spray like a moron and hope for a headshot in someone's toe.

Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Botji View Post
    Favorite - Half life series ( including portal 1/2 ! )

Most hated - Counter strike, I can't believe people like that game, it is shit in every way. Bad graphics, bad gameplay and the worst part bad hit registry/hitboxes, there is just no way to kill anyone if you shoot on the player model, instead you spray like a moron and hope for a headshot in someone's toe.

Haters gonna hate.
    I like it for the mods. I agree that its bullshit for any real fights.

Deleted
    Favourates are the original fallout games, most hated are any i removed from my hard drive after 5 mins of playing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Favorite - Starfox 64. At the time, I didn't care it was only a limited number of levels, I played the hell out of that thing. Did every 'secret' mission, ect ect. It was also the game that really defined my future love of games, and the genre of games I love. Others that come close would be Sonic(On the genesis), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle(LOVED that game!), and Starcraft 2(Only RTS I've ever liked, for whatever reason).

Most Hated - I can't really think of one that just stood out and that I hated with some kind of Passion... But two I hated because they just sucked out be "Stolen"-Ps2 and "Bubble and Squeak"-Genesis

Well, WoW is what I play, and that's unfortunately that. However, Spyro 2 was my first PS game, and will always have a special place in my heart.
    Worst game? I think Peggle. It's a pretty awesome game, but I become a horrible person if I lose too much (how can you be so caught up in a game? I don't know, but it happens)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    most hated are any i removed from my hard drive after 5 mins of playing.
    thats true.

My favourite game is still fallout series !

Deleted
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 are my favorite of all time!

Least favorite? This
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    (...) most hated are any i removed from my hard drive after 5 mins of playing.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Phew, tough questions.
    Never been good at the whole "That's my favourite x!" thing, so I'll have to think about that... Probably, Age of Empires 2/WarCraft 1-3/Heroes 3/Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/Wind Water/Super Mario 64/Mario Kart/Oblivion/Bioshock/Assassin's Creed/Baldur's Gate.... I said I wasn't good at it >.>
    Most hated... Probably every single CoD/Battlefield/Look another soldier let's shoot him for no other reason that bad gameplay and e-peen and all the sports games.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Favourite: Mass Effect 2

Most Hated: Two Worlds.

Favroite Game would easily be Mega Man 8 for psx, I played that disk until it died, literally
    well, that and Final Fantasy VII, which i played a similar amount

Most hated..? I would honestly have to say Wow, I'm addicted to MMo's, so i play others, but they end up never being as good as wow, or just have too many shortcomings that i think " this isn't an issue in Wow" and I end up right back on it, bored as shit, doing the same repetative shit, but it's the lesser of all the evils, so i keep playing, without any outward complains
    (at least not too many :P)

Favourites: Football Manager/Championship manager or World of Warcraft. No other games have/had kept me playing as regularly or for as long which is always a good indicator.

Least favourite. Don't really have 1. Any game that I haven't liked hasn't been played for more than about an hour so i've never had a chance to truly dislike a game... Certainly not enough that i'd remember it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite is Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber. It's a fun game and I've played it off and on since 2001 or so.

My least favorite is the first Dark Cloud probably. It's hard to say what would be my least favorite considering that there's quite a few games out there that didn't hold my interest. But Dark Cloud is certainly a high contender, which is funny considering the 2nd one is like my 2nd or 3rd favorite game ever. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorites game is Streets of Rage 2. (I still have a huge nostalgia for Silent Hill 2, but I have to admit it is not that good...)
    Streets of Rage is the best beat'em up ever. Cool characters, nice graphics, awesome scenarios and a perfect soundtrack. Street of Rage 3 has a better system (free specials and run), but the robots screw the game =P.

My most hated game... well, I hate a lot of game because of their fanboys, but...
    I think it would be the Myst series. I played Myst 3 in my friend's XBox... geez, that game is so horrible, how they made 3 of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed all five games in the God of War series, but God of War I was the most epic game for me. The main character was a badass, graphics are kinda outdated since it was PS2 but the scenarios were breathtaking and the soundtracks really awesome. Not mentioning the boss fights, most of them were really fun. Having to solve several types of "puzzles" to be able to clear the path you need to take is also entertaining and never gets old.

I hate hate hate Counter Strike. It is so overrated because of the fanboys. Terrible graphics and gameplay.
    "I have taught you many ways to kill a mortal, Kratos. Flesh that burns, bones that break. But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltronn
    GIRL BETTER BE QUIET MAKIN MA SAMMICH... ¬.¬

My favorites: Dungeon Keeper (not 2, the original) and C&C games made by Westwood studios, specifically Red Alert Yuri's Revenge.

I can't think of any game(s) I absolutely hate. I'm sure that there is a game but just can't think of one atm.

Best: Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros Brawl

Worst: Mission Impossible for the NES