View Poll Results: Hottest Nation

Voters
249. You may not vote on this poll
  • Australian

    37 14.86%
  • French

    9 3.61%
  • Swedish

    83 33.33%
  • Serbian

    6 2.41%
  • Italian

    12 4.82%
  • Indian

    12 4.82%
  • Greek

    6 2.41%
  • German

    19 7.63%
  • Brazil

    25 10.04%
  • American

    40 16.06%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    It's quite obvious that Sweden would be the winner in this poll. Why? She's the only one with blonde hair from those pics, meaning every single person who likes blonde hair is going to choose her. The people who like brunette hair are all divided between the other girls.

  2. #42
    Dreadlord Sofii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aussieland
    Posts
    752
    Sorry, my pants went flying off. Also, Australia, just cause of her face, makes me want her so bad.

  3. #43
    Bloodsail Admiral Syntic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Off Topic Forums.
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    It's quite obvious that Sweden would be the winner in this poll. Why? She's the only one with blonde hair from those pics, meaning every single person who likes blonde hair is going to choose her. The people who like brunette hair are all divided between the other girls.
    This. It's what led me to voting Sweden anyway :P
    I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done.

  4. #44




    Ooh Im so happy Im from sweden =)
    And that these pictures really are true, my Girlfriend is as hot as these girls (maybe not just now thou, she just gave birth to my son, they are still in the hospital, but when its all back to normal she will be as hot as always (but with even bigger boobs)

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 11:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by drukai View Post
    On the scale of hotties to notties, I would say Sweden, Italy and America have the highest ratio of hot to not.


    :::EDIT::: Specifically... if you look at Asians vs Asian Americans... Asian Americans are fuller because of the higher fat diet. I'm not saying look at the fatties, but it works the same with most everyone... higher fat diets make you look healthier, and healthier girls usually look sexier. There are of course other alternatives... idk how you guys in Sweden do it.
    How we do it? meatballs! lots and lots of meatballs
    ----+----[BOSS]++++++
    Just because you're special, it doesn't mean you're useful

  5. #45
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by drukai View Post
    On the scale of hotties to notties, I would say Sweden, Italy and America have the highest ratio of hot to not.


    :::EDIT::: Specifically... if you look at Asians vs Asian Americans... Asian Americans are fuller because of the higher fat diet. I'm not saying look at the fatties, but it works the same with most everyone... higher fat diets make you look healthier, and healthier girls usually look sexier. There are of course other alternatives... idk how you guys in Sweden do it.
    Higher fat diets make you fat... which would explain why around a quarter of the US is now obese.

    While there are definitely some fantastic looking folk in the US, if you want to look at an average, I'd have to suspect you're going to end up looking towards Scandinavia, or places like Hungary / Czech Republic...

  6. #46
    Miranda Kerr is from Australia, so Australia.

  7. #47
    Examples =/= majority, and tastes differ, so I don't think words "hottest nation" are appropriate.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    Miranda Kerr is from Australia, so Australia.
    This. Also, I'm from Australia.

  9. #49
    Polish girls hands down. Propably the most beautiful women on the planet.

  10. #50
    Start It Up xCev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    u r dump ;`)
    Posts
    241
    Brooklyn Decker shits on every nation, plus American accents are hot as fuck — also, for anyone who voted Australia, you'd have to know an Australian woman to know whether or not they'd fit your description of the word "hot" — see: they're cosmetic bitches 99% of the time.

    American women seem to have it all. Booty, accent and are usually really nice too! I'll admit they're pretty dumb a lot of the time, but that's skewed because that is based on the American women I have met, not American women in general.

    So yeah, American chicks, get at meh.

    PS. I'm based in Australia, born in New Zealand though.
    Last edited by xCev; 2011-05-03 at 12:20 PM.

  11. #51
    Bloodsail Admiral Madkitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by isuzo View Post
    Brooklyn Decker shits on every nation, plus American accents are hot as fuck — also, for anyone who voted Australia, you'd have to know an Australian woman to know whether or not they'd fit your description of the word "hot" — see: they're cosmetic bitches 99% of the time.

    American women seem to have it all. Booty, accent and are usually really nice too!I'll admit they're pretty dumb a lot of the time, but that's skewed because that is based on the American women I have met, not American women in general

    So yeah, American chicks, get at meh.

    PS. I'm based in Australia, born in New Zealand though.
    This is the simple thing CHOICE.
    You live in OZ so the accent appeal is lost to you since you hear it so often.
    Personally find american accent annoying and AUS/SA/NZ ( know thats a range but what the hell)is alot hotter. Then you can also add region accents.
    So apart from physical apperents you have accents and other things that make women hot
    Physically
    Blonde vs Brunette vs Red
    Slim vs Skeletal Skinny
    Also the styles of hot.
    There is the types of hot:
    Rock chick vs toy boy vs girl next door vs plastic barbie vs posh hot chick
    Last edited by Madkitty; 2011-05-03 at 12:31 PM.

  12. #52
    Old God
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,650
    Out of those photos... the indian, brazilian, swedish, german, american and the "asian" girl are all really good looking. The rest of them are kind of meh. I'd have to say I love the smile the indian girl got, super cute. So she's my pick.
    I'm quite happy living in sweden, if there is one thing we don't really lack it's hot women.

  13. #53
    Start It Up xCev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    u r dump ;`)
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Madkitty View Post
    This is the simple thing CHOICE.
    You live in OZ so the accent appeal is lost to you since you hear it so often.
    Personally find american accent annoying and AUS/SA/NZ ( know thats a range but what the hell)is alot hotter. Then you can also add region accents.
    So apart from physical apperents you have accents and other things that make women hot
    Physically
    Blonde vs Brunette vs Red
    Slim vs Skeletal Skinny
    Also the styles of hot.
    There is the types of hot:
    Rock chick vs toy boy vs girl next door vs plastic barbie vs posh hot chick
    Lost it's appeal? I love the Australian female accent, it's hot as hell, but what's an accent going to do for someone whose a complete and utter asshole? :P In the end, your girlfriend or boyfriend is going to get annoyed with your attitude and dump you on your ass. :\

  14. #54
    Im american and i would have to say swedish definatly. you guys got any in ginger?

  15. #55
    Pandaren Monk Tenkachii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Al'Akir
    Posts
    1,843
    Hands down for sweden O.o

  16. #56
    This post is just unfair. They are all smoking.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Faffin View Post
    Higher fat diets make you fat... which would explain why around a quarter of the US is now obese.

    While there are definitely some fantastic looking folk in the US, if you want to look at an average, I'd have to suspect you're going to end up looking towards Scandinavia, or places like Hungary / Czech Republic...
    1/4 =/= Average

    Maths, learn them.
    Last edited by I King I; 2011-05-03 at 03:54 PM.

  18. #58
    Not having Japan on the poll choices invalidates this thread.

  19. #59
    Pandaren Monk Tenkachii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Al'Akir
    Posts
    1,843
    Here's Yolanthe (Dutch)


  20. #60
    last i checked, one quarter was 1/4.
    mocking others while failing yourself, learn to avoid it!

    *edit*
    damn, you cheater

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •