Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What kind of weird eating habits do you have?

Dont know if there's a thread like this already, but was wondering if there are people out here who have some weird eating habits.

To note a few: I like pancakes with cheese spread and I like eating tomato purée from time to time.

What do you like?

What sort of cheese spread do you mean? I've made pancakes with creamcheese and fruit blended in before (though I hope that isn't too weird?)

Though the general rule is, if its mildly weird I enjoy it. I'm not much of a cook, but I really love experimenting with tastes of all kinds.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Kimchi, the infamous Korean pickled cabbage.
    I love the stuff, but you don't wanna be near me the next day...

Deleted
    I eat a certain chocolate cookie with EVERYTHING Doesn't matter what I ate, I always eat my cookie afterwards!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    What sort of cheese spread do you mean? I've made pancakes with creamcheese and fruit blended in before (though I hope that isn't too weird?)

Though the general rule is, if its mildly weird I enjoy it. I'm not much of a cook, but I really love experimenting with tastes of all kinds.
    I dont know if there's a specific cheese spread, there are several brands here in holland, Eru, Frico and La vache qui rit. Just a regular one to put on your bread ^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I eat something like chicken livers i like mustard to dip them in. Am I weird for that? hmm I cant think of any other weird eating habits

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't eat without a drink to go with it. Not even a little snack. And I put ketchup on everything.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

http://www.empowher.com/emotional-he...ating-disorder

I read about adult picky eating disorder months back... it sounded kinda like me, except to a much lesser degree. So by weird eating habits, I don't like eating things that most people like.

I suppose my weird eating habits consist of me feeling the need to eat right after I smoke. It's usually late night when I induce myself into an eating coma.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelerena View Post
    When I eat something like chicken livers i like mustard to dip them in. Am I weird for that? hmm I cant think of any other weird eating habits
    Dipping stuff in mustard isn't weird I think, its just a personal preference, I must puke when I taste mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    I can't eat without a drink to go with it. Not even a little snack. And I put ketchup on everything.
    Ketchup ftw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Same mate.

Deleted
    Cold Mushy Pea's + Reggae Reggae Sauces Mixed together and eaten on Doritos's count ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks View Post
    empowher.com/emotional-health/content/health-tip-adult-picky-eating-actually-eating-disorder
    I read about adult picky eating disorder months back... it sounded kinda like me, except to a much lesser degree. So by weird eating habits, I don't like eating things that most people like.
    Quote from that article: ''but they typically aren’t concerned about calorie counts or body image.''

That's awesome, I'm a bit of a calorie freak from time to time, when I try new things the first thing I do is check how many calories there's in it.

Im not sure if i have any bad eating habits. but, i tend to put corn on everything =P even breakfast =P.

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Waffles... with crisp chips on. Chips with bell pepper spices on. It's oddly enjoyable.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Bread with chesse and butter.. The only one most probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    I eat with a spoon....? o.o Whenever I eat out with friends, everyone uses a fork on their main hand except me lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Cold Mushy Pea's + Reggae Reggae Sauces Mixed together and eaten on Doritos's count ?
    That sounds nice imo, when I eat Dorito's I always make a mix of mayonaise and ketchup together and dip the dorito's in it .

Deleted
    I need something to watch when i eat otherwice i wont eat and no i dont use the tv as theres only crap on it
    I also share everything with my dog so always leave leftovers and such for my dog
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2011-05-03 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted
    Peppermint Chewing Gum.

After every. Single. Meal.