[A]<Skywall>{Eleven of Twelve} 10 M 7/12 N Lf tank/ranged/heals

<Eleven of Twelve> on the Skywall server is looking for a few good raiders to fill out our 10 man raid roster. We are a semi-casual guild looking to up our progression, our biggest obstacle so far has been a lack of consistency in our roster.

Loot distribution: Officer Council
    Raid schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7-10 server(pacific server)

Current recruitment needs:
    1 Raid healer-not a druid
    1 Tank-not a bear
    1 to 2 ranged-not a boomkin

or more specifically

Current openings:
    Death Knight-Blood
    Druid-closed
    Hunter-Open
    Mage-open
    Paladin-prot
    Priest-Open-- open
    Rogue-open
    Shaman-Open--Ele or Resto
    Warlock-Open
    Warrior-Prot

I am our current main tank, but am willing to raid on my mage. So a good tank or a good ranged are on equal need levels, a good raid healer is needed even more as our holy priest has started to flake for some reason.

Raiding environment, we're pretty laidback, but do try to progress, we just moved to a three night schedule from two nights, and hope to get more progression with the change. No drama allowed, at all. We have never had a guild kick over drama because we handle any thing that comes up immediately. Very friendly guild, lots of joking. Most of our activity is evening, with few people on in the morning. A few of us pvp, but it is not a focus.

To Apply

please post on this thread, or in the thread on the Skywall forums http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325034195, or visit us in game and contact Thirtyrock, Donatellow, or Morganstern.

we have a very outdated website so I won't point you to it for now.
    Last edited by Thirtyrock; 2011-05-05 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    <Eleven of Twelve> on the Skywall server is looking for a few good raiders to fill out our 10 man raid roster. We are a semi-casual guild looking to up our progression, our biggest obstacle so far has been a lack of consistency in our roster.

Loot distribution: Officer Counsel
    Raid schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7-10 server(pacific server)

Current recruitment needs:
    1 Raid healer-not a druid
    1 Tank-not a bear
    1 to 2 ranged-not a boomkin

or more specifically

Current openings:
    Death Knight-Blood
    Druid-closed
    Hunter-Open
    Mage-open
    Paladin-prot
    Priest-Open-- open
    Rogue-open
    Shaman-Open--Ele or Resto
    Warlock-Open
    Warrior-Prot

I am our current main tank, but am willing to raid on my mage. So a good tank or a good ranged are on equal need levels, a good raid healer is needed even more as our holy priest has started to flake for some reason.

Raiding environment, we're pretty laidback, but do try to progress, we just moved to a three night schedule from two nights, and hope to get more progression with the change. No drama allowed, at all. We have never had a guild kick over drama because we handle any thing that comes up immediately. Very friendly guild, lots of joking. Most of our activity is evening, with few people on in the morning. A few of us pvp, but it is not a focus.

To Apply

please post on this thread, or in the thread on the Skywall forums http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325034195, or visit us in game and contact Thirtyrock, Donatellow, or Morganstern.

we have a very outdated website so i won't point you to it for now.
    Oh yes our progression:
    BWD: all except Nef
    BoT: Halfus and Twins

Bump

Again, we really need
    1 tank and 1 ranged or 2 ranged
    and
    1 holy priest or resto shaman

Immediate spots are available for reasonably geared/experienced applicants.