7th boss on heroic 10m, conclave of wind or omnotron?

or something else...?

downed magmaw, chim, maloriak, atramedes, halfus, VnT

We don't have a rogue [if that matters, it didn't seem to on VnT despite almost every thread saying it's huge]

10+ Year Old Account
    Omnitron 10man HC is rather easy. 25man is a mess though.

Especially if you have a shaman he can solo interupt Arcanatron the entire way.

10+ Year Old Account
    gogo omnomotron, rather easy :3

Omnotron deffo, did it the other night on 10man after wiping loads on 25...was kinda dissapointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    Yeah Omonotron is a bitch on 25, but on 10 I heard it's easy

They're both not too bad in 10 man anymore. I firmly believe Omnitron is easier, but I also believe it leaves the most room for errors for any random person to mess up. I'm also a rogue though and love Omnitron's loot tables =P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Conclave will teach your raid better coordination than Omnotron will, but Omnotron loot isn't completely randomized and there's less "rng" (count how many different ways rohash invents his platform to wipe, you will laugh) between kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed Omnotron first but have easier farm kills on Conclave. I think Conclave is very easy, but then again I'm on nature platform. I'm sure the guys @ Rohash hate it.

Omnotron isn't that bad either. The only combination that really ever wipes us is a electron + toxitron when a grip goes off with a conductor on the raid. Other than that its personal screw ups and the fact we only try it about 5 times before killing it on normal if it doesn't die before then. With only 3 days a week to raid we have to manage our time -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeiri View Post
    We killed Omnotron first but have easier farm kills on Conclave. I think Conclave is very easy, but then again I'm on nature platform. I'm sure the guys @ Rohash hate it.
    Rohash platform is actually pretty easy, as ranged anyways Disengage ftw

But back to topic id say omnotron, easier boss to learn since in conclave you need to deside who goes to what platform and which boss you decide to kill first etc.
    Example we are killin rohash and nezir at the same time and anshal lust pewpew