Thread: Warrior ideas

Warrior ideas

Well i saw another thread about paladins so i wanted to start my own post any warrior changes or abilities you think should be added to improve them or just for fun. I will start it off
    Earth Crack
    40 rage
    range 10 yards aoe
    deals 3k damage every 3 seconds last 15 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Make heroic leap fun

Make our class not clunky as shit. That's all I want.

HMHMHM how about make impending victory give devastate 25% to proc victory rush that heals for only 10 percent of our health give it like a 10 second cd

This. A thousand times this.

hmhhmm why thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Juggernaut's Rage: When a warrior HP fall's beneath 25% , warrior enters into an enraged state. He pulses with rage breaking anything that comes near him. While this effect is active warrior loses 2% of his hp every 5 seconds but gains 200% bonus dmg and 50% dmg reduction , also any enemy below 25% hp hit with execute is killed. - 1 fun ability but seriously OP .

Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    Juggernaut's Rage: When a warrior HP fall's beneath 25% , warrior enters into an enraged state. He pulses with rage breaking anything that comes near him. While this effect is active warrior loses 2% of his hp every 5 seconds but gains 200% bonus dmg and 50% dmg reduction , also any enemy below 25% hp hit with execute is killed. - 1 fun ability but seriously OP .
    sounds fun

This would be loads of fun versus Chimaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiar View Post
    This would be loads of fun versus Chimaeron.
    it would be fun on any boss. Get it down to 20%, then have the boss knock a dps war. down to 25% and 1 shot the boss. Can you imagine the crit on that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows maybe Varian has that ability since he soloed Onyxia in the comics .

Glyph of Decapitation
    Minor
    If your target dies to execute, their head flies off.

fixt!
    Last edited by beanburrito; 2011-05-03 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    If your target dies to execute, their head flies off.
    wtb glyph for that

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    it would be fun on any boss. Get it down to 20%, then have the boss knock a dps war. down to 25% and 1 shot the boss. Can you imagine the crit on that?
    I meant more so the falling below 25%. You'd pretty much constantly be below 25% against Chimaeron, so you'd -always- be doing your 200% bonus damage.

glyph of decapitation
    minor
    if your target dies to execute, their head flies off. :d

fixt!
    thatd be so badass.

Glyph of Decapitation
    Minor
    If your target dies to execute, their head flies off and becomes an equippable off-hand weapon (mace) with which you can beat their friends to death.
    No, now it's fixed.

Warriors are still the most OP class in the game. Don't think they need anything else to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know where a good place for this would be?

The Warrior Forums. Crazy huh?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/278-Warrior
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Well perhaps add a bubble to it. Am sure that will make it more fun right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoes View Post
    Warriors are still the most OP class in the game. Don't think they need anything else to be honest.
    umm everyone has their own opinion i suppose