Recount not working

Even after the update to recount, I can't get recount to work. As soon as combat starts in my 25 man raid, it kills my fps. It never used to do that. Is there a known fix for this?

try using Skada, same as Recount

I've used Skada and I prefer Recount. Still looking for a fix.

Try TinyDPS @ Curse, I heard it is very good and lightweight.

Sorry for misleading post, TinyDPS is also causing issues now since 4.1, i personally don't have any problems with Skada.
    Last edited by Mordret; 2011-05-04 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

you should always deleate WTF/Interface folders when a patch is released then install addons from scratch to avoid errors/crash's/fps issues

but ya try skada.

Deleted
    Will try this since I'm getting pain in the a** spike lags each time I shoot with my hunter :P

and ya, skada is a rly nice addon just like recount, but prefer the looks of skada

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Even after the update to recount, I can't get recount to work. As soon as combat starts in my 25 man raid, it kills my fps. It never used to do that. Is there a known fix for this?
    Try deleting Recount, deleting your cache, then reinstalling Recount.

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    I've a feeling the OP just wants a working Recount, not everyone telling him to switch to Skada. Did you fully exit the game when updating, are you sure you're on the absolute latest version and if so, do you have the default popup for lua errors turned on/BugSack installed?

And if you hit the last point, are there any errors occurring when this happens?
    I do not have Bugstack installed. I will try deleting the cache to see what happens.