Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

fire cat druid form

corey from blizzdev team that the druid boss in firelands drops a staff so druids can turn into fire kitty

its in blizzcast 16

Another raid I won't be able to do because no one wants a feral cat.

Still only have killed Magmaw on Regular since Cata came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be better if someone could ride said druid like a mount :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydene View Post

Feral bear?

Our raid very much enjoys the company of our Feral druid, who tanks on the spare occasion and spends most time as Kitty doing a fine job.

You don't need to just be a cat, and plus content isn't THAT bad that you can't carry a few deadbeats, I mean heroic perhaps, but regular you should have NP with.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem with this staff is...how will it work? I mean it will be obvious it's an Agility staff because Ferals don't use anything else, but Druids also share their Agility weapons with Hunters. So back to original question, how will a Hunter turn into a Fire Cat and keep using ranged attacks?

So there are multiple solutions to this and I will mention three.
    1. The staff will turn you into a cat on melee/ranged attacks and Hunters will be weird shooting arrows/bullets out of its mouth or from the claws w/e
    2. The staff isn't a real equipment, it's just vanity
    3. The staff just changed the cat form for Druids as a special equip effect and nothing else
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2011-05-04 at 02:36 AM.

Deleted
    ever thought that it would be a druid only item like in bardin hold when items drop says what class can use it and if a hunter could get the staff and he ninjaed it he would get so spammed with hate whispers hed prolly quit wow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post
    ever thought that it would be a druid only item like in bardin hold when items drop says what class can use it and if a hunter could get the staff and he ninjaed it he would get so spammed with hate whispers hed prolly quit wow
    Blizzard would never make an item drop from a boss (other than VoA bosses) that only one class could use, this is the main reason they changed relics tbh.

Ummm what? Cats were ridic. Op for a long time

10+ Year Old Account

Perhaps its not the feral kitty, and more of the person playing the feral kitty?

It 'might' be a Deathbringers will type of effect/form, however no one honestly knows, my bets are a proc tho

Deleted
    Holy HELL i hope this is true! Make my friends SO jealous when they see me as a FLAMING KITTEH OF DOOM! :3

BTW On subject of Cat raiding, im Kitty but people love me in raids because all i have to do is swap spec and i can tank with the best of them. My brains make up for lack of tanking gear and ive downed countess raid bosses this way. In fact all my friends beg me to queue as a tank in the Random HCs because im good at it I dont like tanking, Bears use pretty much game gear as Kitty so we are lucky in that way
    Last edited by mmoc5813f138eb; 2011-05-04 at 03:13 AM.

Deleted
    SILENCE the flame kitty is no match for the god of kitty (spectral tiger) MEW MEW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    The problem with this staff is...how will it work? I mean it will be obvious it's an Agility staff because Ferals don't use anything else, but Druids also share their Agility weapons with Hunters. So back to original question, how will a Hunter turn into a Fire Cat and keep using ranged attacks?

So there are multiple solutions to this and I will mention three.
    1. The staff will turn you into a cat on melee/ranged attacks and Hunters will be weird shooting arrows/bullets out of its mouth or from the claws w/e
    2. The staff isn't a real equipment, it's just vanity
    3. The staff just changed the cat form for Druids as a special equip effect and nothing else
    Any of these options would be famazing and make me want to be a kitty

As soon as it starts going to OS, I'm taking it....

Blizzard would never make an item drop from a boss (other than VoA bosses) that only one class could use, this is the main reason they changed relics tbh.
    It will never be standard practice again, true. But for a one-off item whose main purpose may be the vanity effect they might do it. It isn't likely, but they might do it.

There is a big difference between going back to relics and a single item with a vanity effect.

So true, I mean who has ever heard of a fast off hand dagger or a slow oh fist weapon, or healer plate

If you watched the blizzcast (yes I said watched) you saw/heard that he said it would be a staff that changes druid forms, I'm assuming its useable by any class but will have an equip stat that says something to the effect of "changes druid bear and cat form to blah blah" so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleeq View Post
    If you watched the blizzcast (yes I said watched) you saw/heard that he said it would be a staff that changes druid forms, I'm assuming its useable by any class but will have an equip stat that says something to the effect of "changes druid bear and cat form to blah blah" so yeah.
    Yea I don't think it will be limited to Kitty either, that would be sick if bear was his scorpion form

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleeq View Post
    Please, please, please THIS!!!

Needed to watch thro BlizzCast just to see if it was true.. And.. Oh my, think I'm drooling a bit. It's.. so... beautiful. Give meh flaming kitteh power! Maybe can give people burn marks ontop of bite marks.. D:

Have you ever been turned into a Turkey or a Rabbit during the Pilgrim and Noblegarden events? I mean, while playing a hunter. Cause a hunter can continue to attack things. While in that form. And as long as we don't take damage, we can continue to shoot things, while in that form.

Also during the Ungoro quest where you get turned into a Dimetradon, Triffid and Pterrodax, a hunter can continue to use said ranged weapon.

It might be weird but it's not impossible for the proc to still happen for a hunter.

how about that priest staff in MC, it kind of makes sense that thered be a new staff that would be class specific since its another raid with Rag