Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places

Ξ 3 days/wk * 25man * 6/13H * Zul'jin PvE Ξ

Indiscretion is recruiting provided you are good at what you do. We are looking for people who can out heal and out DPS people on our current roster.

What We NEED
    - Healers:
    1-2 Resto Druids
    1 Holy/Disc Priest

- Tanks:
    1 Bear tank
    1 Prot Warrior

- Any DPS who can show a log of 22k DPS or greater with focus on the following:
    1 Hunter (exceptional applicant only)
    2 Mage
    1 Shadow Priest
    1 Warlock

About Us
    We're looking to kill things, kill them well, cut out the crap and get places. We're not interested if you have an ego, fat head or you're looking to be carried. We're striving to get things done... just with a group that doesn't want to kill each other along the way. You won't be berated into the ground as we find that to be counter-productive... however you will be held accountable for your actions good and bad. Enough mistakes and we will address them with you privately and you will have some time to fix these issues.

Currently, we are 6/13 Hardmode Cataclysm raids in the 25 Man Configuration.

What does Indiscretion want from you?
    You [/i]MUST[/i] know what a log is, where to get a screenshot uploaded to the internet, read the mission statement clearly and correctly. We are interested in DPS who have no blue gear and a DPS log of 22k or better.

We want people who love this game. We also want a close knit atmosphere not just people who log on to raid and that’s it.

Our ideal applicant is intelligent, highly-competitive, honest, responsible, humble, and analytical in their approach to the game. We look for individuals that take pride in their own play, own up to and learn from their mistakes and respond positively to criticism despite how good or bad it can be. We are good players... you need to be GOOD without the ego!

Raid Info
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am. (Please note, if you have availability Monday nights from 8-12, that would be VERY highly looked upon as we're trying to reintroduce this day back into the roster)

Loot is awarded via Loot Council, /rolls on some items and by taking turns overall. Feel free to ask for more info. The goal of our loot system is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint.

If interested, check us out at: http://www.indiscretion-guild.com/ or Contact Zenyatta, Gnomeoleon or Raedahn for more info.
    Last edited by Xenyatta; 2011-05-12 at 06:19 PM.

Bump for more good people!

Yukinoa
    Bump!

A great guild full of good people who are great at raiding together! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    /)/)
    ( -.-) <(If only Holy Priest had shadowbunnys... instead of Shadowfiends)
    o_(")(")

Darkazure
    (>'')> We want YOU! <(''<)

WTB more Raiders!

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    LFM and Eder's a Keyboard Turner

yea I need someone to turn my keyboard

Recruitment needs are current, but we're accepting applicants from everyone!

Bump for more good people!

Moar, plz. /bump

Bump for competitive players

Looking for more applicants!

Yukinoa
    Bump, Bump , Bump, More applicants needed!

^_^ We are a Great Guild full of Good people who happen to be Good raiders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    /)/)
    ( -.-) <(If only Holy Priest had shadowbunnys... instead of Shadowfiends)
    o_(")(")

Looking for more applicants!

Open recruitment! Please apply.

Open recruitment! Please apply.

All Applicants Welcome!

Looking for good players in general please apply! Thanks!