Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    You also can speed up a 5man dungeon by using Bloodlust on the first boss, so you can use it on the last boss again. Or even 3 times, depending on the dungeon.

@OP: You have to understand Bloodlust users. Nearly everybody had an accidental usage, so they are afraid to use it at the wrong occasion.
    Exactly, thank you for posting that

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Kruul View Post
    I never pop it our RL is a mage and hes very vocal so he just does it. in heroics ill generally pop it if i think the dps is low but if not ill just save it for last boss.
    I was under the impression Heroism is 10% better than TW...or am I wrong?

yeah, ive seen alot of shamans and mages like these, the problem is alot of people can't feel when is the best time to lust/warp/hero or anything, imo if you really know the fight you will probably know when to do it , not to early not to late, not after a certain mechanic, not before, its just irritating when you yourself know when this could be the best time to do so, but the quirky mage/shaman/hunter just doesnt seem to get it. and of course, there are the elitist pack. "what are you talking about, we dont need to lust , that boss is easycake" then you wipe. i know from experience that its just annoying.

Deleted
    I use bloodlust at first and last bosses (the cd + debuff) and ofc when tank or healer dies, pewpew the boss till he dies.
    I'm validating my raidspot/group spot

If your a class with access to this buff, then you have no excuse not to understand how to use it. I'll admit that as a mage I have picked a few times that were less than stellar but in the end it only helped to me better identify when to use it. I really hate when I am in heroics with a shaman and they pop heroism at completely inappropriate times like movement heavy phases or phases where certain members are locked down and unable to dps. To some extent I try and convince myself these people are still learning but after a certain point (ZA/ZG) you think people would have this down.

As far as waiting on the RL to tell you when to pop it, I think its valid in 25's so that you have 2-3 people ready to pop it when its called for, but in reality once you know the fight and how your raid team works you should know as well if not better than your RL since it's your ability and it's your responsibility to master it. If you continue to defer to someone else to control your ability then you are simply giving yourself a scapegoat and not taking responsibility. Remember it's ok to make mistakes as long as you learn from them and get better.

--Pharazon

Quote Originally Posted by hordeorcrogue View Post
    What I hate is when you're killing Argaloth in BH, and someone decides to pop it right after the first Hellfire........

Why they do this is beyond me, considering most people CD's are down at this point. Most classes also have execute they can combine with their CD's for after the second Hellfire, so here's a second plea to these 3 classes. PLEASE wait until after the SECOND Hellfire, to pop. It's make no sense to not wait for CD's to be up and to be in the execute phase for most classes.
    This Blog from EJ ist really nice and please read the comments, too. The best time to use BL, TW, AH is after the first Hellfire. =)

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    This Blog from EJ ist really nice and please read the comments, too. The best time to use BL, TW, AH is after the first Hellfire. =)
    Or right off the bat when everyone has all their CD's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Exactly, thank you for posting that
    Recently I was invited to a ICC 25, got ported to the deathbringer, put on the headset for vent, and wanted to lower the volume because they were fucking screaming at me, and I use FN + F8 for that (laptop). F8 is my Bloodlust. Needless to say, I introduced myself the shaman way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I feel you, but on the flip side...

... for every time a raid leader has to call for 'lust on a fight the raid has done dozens of times, there is a DPS out there who is upset that it wasn't announced ahead of time so they could hit their cooldowns first.

Can't win
    it's a true story. That's the point of calling it out. For Example, a big dps boost for balance druids is to get their trees out because they get the buff too. Giving them a 5 second call to get them out is just raiding. And yeah, it allows everyone else to pop cooldowns etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch...when we start using it during "those appropriate times" often, people will complain.

Complain complain complain...

Every time I go into ZG via RDF I tell the pugs to lust on the pull. Only once had a shaman actually did what I asked them to do. Rest told me "it is best to use it when he gets the damage debuff". Except they never last that long I end up soloing 80% of the boss...

The Hunter's probably too busy feigning death.

...totally not bitter, honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Or right off the bat when everyone has all their CD's ready.
    The problem with that in BH is that, because of the tank swapping, the tank won't have very good threat and won't have vengeance built up yet. By the end of the first hellfire they should have a big enough lead that aggro isn't a problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Watch...when we start using it during "those appropriate times" often, people will complain.

Complain complain complain...
    Then kick them. Only an idiot would think that saving a wipe is a bad thing, and do you really want that idiot in your group?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    The Hunter's probably too busy feigning death.

...totally not bitter, honest.
    I always feign death in that situation ... to get the aggro back on my pet. It's amazing how many wipes can be saved by the dps simply not curling up into a ball.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmealpoet View Post
    I hate people who wait for me to tell them to use heroism in raids. "YES heroism now!...just like every week for the past 5 months during this phase...."
    Oh yeah. "TIME WARP NOW." Really? Like I had no idea when to use it...
    "Ok, fuck it, I lied. It's drum and bass."

I actually like to be told when to use it. i dont raid too often and such and dont know peoples preferences as to when to use it. even a "now" or just "bloodlust" its fine.

On my mage in 5 mans, I hit time warp on every boss where it's up, as soon as possible. I like seeing myself at 50k dps for a few seconds, and you never know when you're gonna wipe to something random, so no point in trying to save it for the last boss imho. Besides, if you wipe on the last boss, it'll be up anyway. In a ZG run today I got to use it like 7 times due to wipes.

In raids, I raid lead so I heroism whenever the heck I want.

---------- Post added 2011-05-06 at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It's amazing how many wipes can be saved by the dps simply not curling up into a ball.
    This makes me so so mad. It's a wonder my guild ever got heroic Chimaeron down. Hey, there's 17 of us still alive and the boss is at 4%! OH GOD HE'S RUNNING IN MY GENERAL DIRECTION STOP DPS AND STAND STILL HERP DERP!!!

Sometimes I wanna punch my raid's dps lol.