Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ragnarok Online

Earth and Beyond - didnt got to play much of it though as i was on a 56.6k modem and had to pay pr. megabyte.
    After that it was Star Wars Galaxies while waiting for WoW i believe.

Define MMO ?

First online game played was GSIII on GEnie and IOK on Ci$

First actual graphical game was NWN

Deleted
    Runescape.. unfortunately :\

Mu Online, then switched over to MapleStory. And eventually I redeemed myself with World of Warcraft.

Ultima Online > Everquest > FF XI > WoW
    Have played many in between but that's the order of my mains.

Rose Online

Asheron's Call>DaoC>Asheron's Call>Black&White>City of Heroes>Asheron's Call>RF Online>Asheron's Call> WoW

Ultima Online > DAoC > WoW. Only played UO and DAoC for a matter of months; WoW has kept me around since its beta. I surprisingly never tried Runescape and I sort of feel like I missed out a bit, haha.

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm

i played runescape for two years and then moved to wow in late 07

RuneScape-> MapleStory-> WoW-> Combat Arms-> MapleStory-> WoW

:P

15+ Year Old Account
    runescape, played that game to death when i was like 12, for years untill burning crusade came out and i started playing wow, which hasbeen the only game other than RS ive stuck with (didnt play much in wotlk, disliked the raiding). tried many other games tht have all been hyped up to kill WoW and they all fell very short. tried, Warhammer online, AION, Rift ect

My older Brother's EQ account

Jumpgate -> Guildwars -> WoW -> Aion -> WoW

Merdian 59 the first graphical MMO i believe....and someone asked me for sex lol i was like 15....but ive tried pretty much every mmo.Only really put time in UO DAoC SWG Eve Planetside Warhammer and WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Feepit View Post
    Ultima Online FTW
    Back when it was good! Well...as good as a bad graphics game can get. It was fun though!

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW hahaha

everquest... such an awesome game for it's time played for about 4 years on the stromm (newbie) server in one of the end game guilds. moved to warcraft with a small stop on DnDO to check that one out.

Shaiya, tried Guild Wars for a week or two, then went back to Shaiya, then caved in and bought WoW.

Runescape then Maplestory then WoW, lol.