Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlock Tier12 Set Bonus's

Warlock
    2-Piece - Your periodic damage has a chance to summon a Fiery Imp to assist you in battle for 15 sec.
    4-Piece - Your Shadow Bolt and Incinerate spells have a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 sec.

Copied from: http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/05/05/pa...ses/#continued

Note: These are from early PTR data mining. THEY CAN CHANGE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc11 View Post
    Warlock
    2-Piece - Your periodic damage has a chance to summon a Fiery Imp to assist you in battle for 15 sec.
    4-Piece - Your Shadow Bolt and Incinerate spells have a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 sec.

Copied from: http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/05/05/pa...ses/#continued

Note: These are from early PTR data mining. THEY CAN CHANGE!
    Ya well Obama can take his change away from my tier 12 i like i like i like.

four piece is amazing but 2 piece is garbage ( if its just like BOD imp)

10+ Year Old Account
    So as a warlock, we can now have 4 demons up who deal damage at the same time, if we do it correctly? awesome.

If the 2pc has the same proc rate as the T11 2pc then it will indeed be utter crap.
    2pc T12 sounds decent - not sure if 5% chance to proc is enough though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashii View Post
    If the 2pc has the same proc rate as the T11 2pc then it will indeed be utter crap.
    2pc T12 sounds decent - not sure if 5% chance to proc is enough though.
    If there's no ICD then it could potentially be decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps its like the Staff in icc, Nibelung. ive had numerous valkyr out at once.

Useless 4t12 for drain affli?

I hate drain aff to begin with, all good in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Syck View Post
    I hate drain aff to begin with, all good in my book.
    ok, we don't care...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mixed thoughts on 4 set, feels like a low proc rate to me, but on the other hand its pretty damn powerful. Not to mention its similar to 4 set t10.

2 set seems OP for afflic. Imagine Soulburn SoC on AoE. You get an army of fire imps.

Deleted
    don't forget, drain isn't the filler blizzard want you to use
    and i think this is a good way to make us use sbolt, because they don't nerf drain-life, but buff sbolt

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Perhaps its like the Staff in icc, Nibelung. ive had numerous valkyr out at once.
    My record was 5... If only...

Deleted
    I don't really care about the bonus, I want to see my set!
    On a more related topic: Yeah, give me a demonic army. Naow plxx.

The problem for any affli spec is that 4T12 will be virtually useless on execute phase
    And in worst case 4T12 may make Drain Soul execute to be a DPS loss compared to shadowbolt spam.

The same for Demo - on execute phase they nearly loose ability to trigger 4T12 bonus.

And its real shame that Blizzard wants to kill drain spec. esp now, when it becomes almost as unaffected by latency as SB spec (you can chain refresh DL without loosing ticks or delays between them)

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    bland once again. problem is they went for fire based set bonuses and since we already have fire the only thing they could come up with was a fiery imp

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post
    Mixed thoughts on 4 set, feels like a low proc rate to me, but on the other hand its pretty damn powerful. Not to mention its similar to 4 set t10.

2 set seems OP for afflic. Imagine Soulburn SoC on AoE. You get an army of fire imps.
    Keep in mind hellfire is indeed considered a "damage over time spell" as it procs DI so that will proc imps im like 99% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoku View Post
    Keep in mind hellfire is indeed considered a "damage over time spell" as it procs DI so that will proc imps im like 99% sure.
    If this is true then Sinestra will be quite fun!

They are not set in stone, they might add the drains and Soulfire to it. or not, Blizzard already seems to think our execute damage is too high.

Deleted
    If this 4 set bonus isn't changed to suit Aff drain and Aff/Demo Execute phases before 4.2 goes live I guess Destruction will still be the most populated spec for end game players, and to think... I was actually starting to like affliction :P

Heres hoping they will change it