Thread: heroic nef 10m

heroic nef 10m

crackle is 1 shoting a 1-2 people every attempt. we are burning ony and going into P3 at 92% so far we have gotten him down to 45% but every single attempt crackle will 1 shot 1-2 ppl our lowest member has 129.5k hp we have nature resist buff up everyone is topped off everytime and yet recount shows 100% to dead 135k crackle hits about 5% of the time. it seems to be about every 3rd crackle will kill someone. so by 50% we have already battle rezed and lost another person.

so i guess my question is wtf is this a bug from 4.1 or am i just missing something. we stopped attempts and are doing chogall hes a ton easier we should kill him next raid.
    im just hesitant to even try nef again without figuring out whats going on its impossible to do the boss with 3 ppl dead to 1 shot crackles by 40%.

we did attempts for 1 night before 4.1 and were doing crackles in P1 and they never even came close to 1 shoting anyone mostly 70-90k hits. but since the patch the range on crackle damage seems to be even wider one person will get hit for 50k and another will get 1 shot.

thanks in adv.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get mirror of broken images for your raid if you haven't already. You can use it almost every electrocute and that will pretty much eliminate these random 1 shots you are having. If not, have people use personal cds better.

I'm willing to bet you run with an affliction lock, or a mutilate rogue that fans crippling poison on dominion targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman0011 View Post
    I'm willing to bet you run with an affliction lock, or a mutilate rogue that fans crippling poison on dominion targets.
    what does that have to do with anything? we dont have either we use a hunter trap.

10+ Year Old Account
    When a Mut rogue poisons its target it debuffs them with the 8% spell dmg debuff. Affliction lock's CoE is AOE wide to everything within 20/40 yards as well. However the Lock CoE should vanish when the MC ends, the rogue one would persist till the poison falls off I think.

that makes sense but we dont use either of those at all. getting 1 shot by crackle seems like a stupid problem to have i feel like it shouldn't be possible at all.

Use raid cooldowns, use personal cooldowns, use the Tol Barad tank trinket, make sure warlocks and rogues are specced to not debuff the MC'd people with extra spell damage...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

If you give us your raid comp, we might be able to help you out a little.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the same people succumb to the crackle every time put a shield on them in time for the crackle, it should help them survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliq View Post
    If the same people succumb to the crackle every time put a shield on them in time for the crackle, it should help them survive.
    Basically this. If it's the same people every time, they obviously don't have a high enough health pool. We killed him last night without any issues relating to crackle so there is definitely no bug involved.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave