Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    My experience was terrible, but what I'm really saying is that the people were terrible. Both students and teachers.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    it was great, I was pretty popular and smart but not a nerd

There were a few very fleeting moments of good in highschool. The rest of it was shit, and life almost immediately improved the second I got out. I actually feel sorry for folks who look back on that as their best days.

I think, like a lot of people, at the time i thought hi gh school was awful, but now looking back on it as an adult, it was some of the best times of my life.

98% of the people here are either not in high school yet or just starting, so the experience will be limited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty decent, the of the 3 people I sat with for lunch practically every day I never learned one of their names..... and then there are other random people I don't think i had a class with who knew me....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Holy 7 year old Necro Batman!

Deleted
    Now that's one for the necronomicon

All those people who don't post here no more, *sigh*

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    The first two years were awful. I barely saw my friends and got stuck hanging out with a few people who I really hated. I also had some horrible teachers and got bullied a bit.

11th grade was an improvement, there was only one class I didn't enjoy and I made a couple new friends. There was this one guy who was a friend of a friend in most of my classes and we felt obliged to sit together, but he was the most narcissistic, mean-spirited prick in the world.

12th was a very passive year. I was a TA, peer tutor, and I had a couple online classes, so I didn't have any regular classwork and would just talk with friends or help out in the main office.

My home life during high school wasn't very good either, so I sure that influenced things. I loved middle school though. Other than maybe the last two years at university, middle school was the best/most memorable time I had throughout my education.

Holy necro!

Was bullied in my early years at high school.

I wore glasses & was kinda nerdy.. it was an all male school

Until about 3 years into high school & I become a very good Runner.

I was king at 800 metres running...

And then the bullies shut up.

How do you even find a 7 year old thread to necro??

say goodbye to the easy life where you really didnt have to worry about anything XD