Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brollbearmantle View Post
    Being friendly to players will mostly result in them being friendly to you. Just sayin...
    human nature dictates this is unfortunately not the case being friendly with others just leads to people takign advantage of what they percieve to be your naivety.

doesn't stop me being nice to people on the whole mind you I firmly believe in doing unto others as you would they do unto you, I just have generally found that they will still do unto you as they see fit cos they don't know you so fuckit :P

"being human"is a cop-out..... I would have bought that excuse maybe from when mankind moved into houses from caves and a couple years after that...

You have to consider that when you playing video games, especially wow the majority of people you are playing with are sociopathic weirdos with psychological/behavioral/emotional problems, and next to no-coping skills what so ever.

Wow is basically an online asylum. So the people you forced to play with are basically insanos... See the many half-witted, wannabe tough guy responses, from all the above weirdos.

So If you want to have a normal life..especially as a younger adult.. don't waste it playing video games.. There are well-adjusted people who play the game, and most of them are adults who have grown up and built a life for themselves and are now reaping the rewards and are taking life easier...

The weirdos you have to look out for are the young, angry, ones who have no life experience and have spent their whole lives isolated playing video games.. They are the truly messed up ones..who think they are something they are not..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mupto View Post
    "being human"is a cop-out..... I would have bought that excuse maybe from when mankind moved into houses from caves and a couple years after that...

You have to consider that when you playing video games, especially wow the majority of people you are playing with are sociopathic weirdos with psychological/behavioral/emotional problems, and next to no-coping skills what so ever.

Wow is basically an online asylum. So the people you forced to play with are basically insanos... See the many half-witted, wannabe tough guy responses, from all the above weirdos.

So If you want to have a normal life..especially as a younger adult.. don't waste it playing video games.. There are well-adjusted people who play the game, and most of them are adults who have grown up and built a life for themselves and are now reaping the rewards and are taking life easier...

The weirdos you have to look out for are the young, angry, ones who have no life experience and have spent their whole lives isolated playing video games.. They are the truly messed up ones..who think they are something they are not..
    do you not see the irony in posting on a video game website that "video games are bad m'kay"? I mean I assume you play video games or alternatively you are a very bored person who has nothing better to do than comment on things he has no real conception of?

Quote Originally Posted by Ligerio View Post
    your humans
    My humans?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    Dolphins aren't the Dalai Llama of the oceans.
    It seems I got miss-informed by someone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Zuluhead View Post
    Fook youu Dohfine!
    Fook you Whale!

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    where are all the moderators these days when u need them to close stupidity like this?
    In other useless threads like players vs mods
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    where are all the moderators these days when u need them to close stupidity like this?
    Right, because MMOchamp is absolutely over-fugging-flowing with useful, helpful discussion otherwise. This entire thread is a taint on the lightwell of hope that is our beloved forum.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

its possible for a human to also be a dolphin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why the *** is this thread about Dolphins? Really, who cares if they save people or rape people. They are smart beings; us humans can save people or rape people aswell.
    Reporting this thread.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

10+ Year Old Account

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    DNRTFT, but google 'GIFT Penny Arcade'. That pretty much says it all.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames View Post
    Why the *** is this thread about Dolphins? Really, who cares if they save people or rape people. They are smart beings; us humans can save people or rape people aswell.
    Reporting this thread.
    It is a very important issue and I feel very strongly about all of this killer-dolphin talk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    NARWHALS ARE WIN!

Hope it helps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brollbearmantle View Post
    Being friendly to players will mostly result in them being friendly to you. Just sayin...
    sadly that doesn't work everytime.. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by ShagratQT View Post
    NARWHALS ARE WIN!

Hope it helps
    qft

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Narwhals/

Deleted
    Yep dolphins are little angels not.... They commit tag-team gang rape. Seriously. Teams of males will compete to see who can herd a female away, force her underwater, and rape her in turns. The female doesn't even need to be their species-- Bottlenose males apparently consider Spinner females great sport, and vocalize happiness following the act.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    They are nothing than gay sharks!
    Tooooo true Rofl!

People are gready, its human nature is it not.. to want more? Power is money.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

15+ Year Old Account
    It's easy to be anything you want to be anonymously behind a keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    because we are tired of playing with baddies....

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought of dolphins as genuinely nice creatures, but now... Wauw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.