Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Love Scandal. Haven't listened to them in a while, but Kimi To Yoru To Namida is still their favorite song of mine. What album is this one from? I don't remember it.
    I'm not actually sure if it has been on an album yet, it's a fairly recent release though. It was featured as (and may have been written for) the opening theme of the latest batch of Bleach episodes.

Kimi To is nice. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I'm not actually sure if it has been on an album yet, it's a fairly recent release though. It was featured as (and may have been written for) the opening theme of the latest batch of Bleach episodes.

Kimi To is nice. ^^
    Ahhh, no wonder I haven't heard it before. It's been a long time since I've really been into Anime.

Deleted
    I'll drop in 4 songs that have me hooked at the moment.

I'm sure i wont be the only one who likes those :P

this song is the best right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    this song is the best right now

It's funny. Psy is so large in Korea, but I had never heard of him. It wasn't until yesterday when I saw his Olympic 2012 Theme Song on r/kpop that I found out just how massive he is. Not my cup of tea though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Symphogear<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    Lately, I've just read too much about it, like about people overdoing it or doing it in a fake manner, that it just became too much ._. I like Wonder Girls - Like this, though, but SNSD and such, with their constant poking in their faces and hands to make their face look smaller, I... just... can't... handle... it... gah. Just way too much of it lately ._.

Guys doing that can't be serious though ._.
    Girls doing it like that aren't serious either
    When you see it in MVs that's usually just the choreographer having them do it. On variety shows they often do it for humour. Like Sunny on invincible youth here, Sunny is quite known for being able to do the most annoying Aegyo ever when she wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waginmokom View Post
    I'm embaressed to admit this but yes, yes, yes. I listened to Gee Gee on repeat a while back and also Nobody by the Wonder Girls.

What makes this funny is the fact that I listen to Experimental Rock, Post-Hardcore, Indie-Rock, Punk, Screamo, Underground Rap and Gangsta Rap. But still I love this! I guess I'm weird in that sense since I even like old sega/nintendo video game music.

Just don't tell my m8s at the gym that I listen to K-Pop xD
    I was the same way. I mainly listened to EDM, D&B and House, but I found K-Pop and loved it's really cheery and bubbly feel. I tried hiding it also, but I eventually gave up and pretty much went "Fuck it. I love K-pop, come at me." Still get shit for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Girls doing it like that aren't serious either
    When you see it in MVs that's usually just the choreographer having them do it. On variety shows they often do it for humour. Like Sunny on invincible youth here, Sunny is quite known for being able to do the most annoying Aegyo ever when she wants.
    Haha that actually made me laugh :P

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Sunny's aegyo best aegyo!

Beast's new MV.

*snip*
    Not their best song imo, but the MV is awesome, I love the vibrant colors.
    I really liked it. I listened to it yesterday before going to bed, and when I woke up in the morning I had the 'bam-iyaa-iyaaaa' part in my head on repeat. First thing I did was to come here and listen to it. MV was beautiful as well, love the colours, as you said!

Edit
    I just had to share it
    Last edited by Litoru; 2012-07-23 at 09:27 AM.

Hilarious vid of Super Junior, I've got some newfound respect for them now ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Funnily enough I don't think that was the first or last time they put on wigs and sung gee xD

Here is several members from different groups doing it too, including SJ, but with a twist half way through

And here is Shindong being Shindong:

And I just watched the Gangnam style MV all the way through for the first time, seen the first half before but tabbed to MMO without watching the rest xP. Didn't realize how much awesome is in the MV. To copy and paste one of the top comments from it.

Gangnam Style Fact #1: Did you know that the old people playing board games behind PSY was Seungri and Daesung?
    Gangnam Style Fact #2: Did you know that the guy in the yellow suit is Running Man's Yoo Jae Suk?
    Gangnam Style Fact #3: Did you know that the girl behind PSY at the merry-go-round was SNSD's Tiffany?
    Gangnam Style Fact #4: Did you know that PSY's female companion in this video is 4Minute's HyunA?

Ah, Shingdong :'D

I had to rewatch Gangnamn Style several times to spot everyone. Certainly fun facts about the video -like it wasn't awesome enough already.
    It's actually that awesome, that when I linked it on facebook, tons of people, who never are into foreign music, commented and liked it.

And to contribute with some great music, DBSK - Survivor

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really been a fan of songs in Mandarin, but this is so good.

And some more boy groups singing girl group songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    And some more boy groups singing girl group songs.
    video
    I have the weirdest boner right now

Leeteuk, sup with that make up? You're taking it too far!

Baby version:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    It's funny. Psy is so large in Korea, but I had never heard of him. It wasn't until yesterday when I saw his Olympic 2012 Theme Song on r/kpop that I found out just how massive he is. Not my cup of tea though.
    I near enough live on Reddit and never knew they had r/kpop. You just made my day, and a new home page

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikita View Post
    I near enough live on Reddit and never knew they had r/kpop. You just made my day, and a new home page
    Hah, np. If you think it exists on Reddit, it most likely does. There's also specific sub-reddits for a few big groups like r/snsd and r/2ne1. Those mainly focus on pictures and such, like this gem on r/SNSD. <3 Sica.

Don't know if it's been linked before, but it's really catchy~

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good song

I really hate all this T-ARA drama that's going on at the moment, but mostly I hate CCM.

I know, right? ^^

Ugh, drama? I try avoiding such things, I just want to enjoy the music ._.