Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    By new direction, do you mean 'The Boys'? It's really hard to say because I have mixed opinions. 'Gee' and 'Oh!' are some of their best songs, but the rest of the album isn't as amazing. 'The Boys' was a weak title track, but the rest of the album was pretty great.

My favourite album so far is definitely their Japanese one though, and it's slightly more serious and less cute, so I guess I'd have to go with the sexy/serious concept.
    Well thanks for the info, just checked some of the other songs on 'The Boys' album and I must say it's much better than the title track yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome. You should check out their Japanese version of Girls' Generation. It's really amazing!

T-ara finally released their new song after pushing it back due to the controversy:

The full repackaged album will be released tomorrow with the above song + this.
    Hah....after all the controversy, who would want to look at T-ara as real people? I kid I kid.

The song itself is catchy, nothing to write home about, but I do find the MV amusing. Quite a few statements I'm seeing in the MV.

You're welcome. You should check out their Japanese version of Girls' Generation. It's really amazing!
    Oh don't worry I did check it as well Japanese got quite a different sound to it and it sometimes depends on which version did I hear the first time is the one I like the most. So most Korean win for me, though Mr. Taxi is definitely better in Japanese for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just Japanese versions of their Korean songs though. There are maybe 10 original songs on it. It's a completely different album, and the only ting they have in common is the name. (and I don't know why, it's just confusing >.<)
    Let it rain is pretty amazing imo

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Let it rain is pretty amazing imo
    I LOVE that whole album!!

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 07:43 PM ----------

I can't even pick a favourite, I honestly think it contains some of the best songs from them!

In other news, they released a new song. It's kind of similar to Time Machine, which is good, because I love it.

First time seeing this.. and I loves!

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 07:47 PM ----------

Controversy aside. I like T-ara's music and this version of the new song

10+ Year Old Account
    The original songs are pretty good. I dislike their originals redone in Japanese though. The only one I think works is Genie, and that's just because I heard the Japanese version before I heard the Korean. Run Devil Run, Gee, and their others don't sound as good. The album is still great though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, love all their original Japanese songs but not the redone ones.

And I'm in love with their new song! Can't stop listening to it

Though this and paparazzi are really giving me super high expectations for their song coming out on 26th of sep. Paparazzi had some notice but not much from memory, first thing I heard about All my love is for you was when it was released, and both of them were super awesome. The single they're releasing on the 26th they gave over a months notice for, so I'm very much expecting it to be awesome.

Well to be honest that could potentially simply depend on which version you hear at first, and not because it's redone as crap. I'm pretty sure if I heard some of then in Japanese first, I'd prefer the Japanese version.

Deleted
    Not what I've come to expect from Scandal, but I really like it. Their latest single, Pin Heel Surfer:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7...urfer-pv_music

It's got a nice feel-good vibe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Not what I've come to expect from Scandal, but I really like it. Their latest single, Pin Heel Surfer:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7...urfer-pv_music

It's got a nice feel-good vibe.
    Yeah, this doesn't seem like Scandal at all really. Honestly can't say I like it too much.

First impression was meh.. It is different but I like Scandal so I'll definitely listen to it again.

Have you guys heard of Spica? Fairly new group and man they are talented. Awesome vocals. This is one of my favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spica's great. One of the best Debut's this year. Their theme and image was different from a lot of other girl groups, and every woman is very talented vocally. They haven't done much promotion though, so like She'z, I get the feeling they will sadly fade.

Fuck T-ara, stupid bullies.

SNSD & A Pink hwaiiitiiing~~~~~~~~~~

Seems like a decent song to me.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2012-09-10 at 09:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lipstick was alright but not their best imo.
    Haven't listened to the rest of the album yet, will get around to it soon xP

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my. First Pandora, now this? The girls are really piling on the sexy lately. THOSE HIP GYRATIONS! The MV was pretty good, I really loved the old "private eye" story.

Spica teaser:

Also, G-Dragon album getting released tomorrow! \o/
    woot! Spica comeback!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never listened to much SPICA, Can't actually think of any songs by them either lol.

I think Poison is secrets best song but I never liked Secret all that much either, I did like them before but just not as much as I do now

And this:
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-09-15 at 04:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    \o/

They're not very big yet, but they have a different style and good vocals so they have potential.

I only think they have singles so far: Painkiller & Russian Roulette

D: Shy Boy is still my favourite!

GD's album is out and it's pretty great. I didn't like Crayon very much, and One of a Kind will have to grow on me, but this song is perfect:

His song with Tablo is getting released on September 18th with the physical album, can't wait
    They released their Debut album, Painkiller, and a repackage of it.

I like this one! Very laid back and catchy, and I love Kim Yuna's voice.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 reason why i dislike jpop * but not in a bad ways *

1.Girl group
    2.Jpop and the happy happy music "uggggggggggg"

Anyway here my play list
    Ayumi Hamasaki
    Koda Kumi
    JASMINE
    AI
    Kotoko
    Crystal Kay
    Mami Kawada

Oh hell is too much to list

Here my pick
    Kotoko - Re-Sublimity Sub-Español

JASMINE - sad to say × 宮崎あおい出演 映画 su-ki-da(好きだ、) 予告CM動画

Koda Kumi - Under

Koda Kumi - Love Goes Like; German Subbed (Ger Subs).

Off topics
    I also listen to japan scream-o and metal band
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-09-16 at 12:17 AM.