Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

<Pie Chart> is selling 10/13 gear runs and more!

<Pie Chart> of US-Firetree is selling 10/13 Heroic 25 man Gear runs for 300k gold. Buyers can participate, AFK, or die in a corner!

Some gear is reserved, but our members have almost everything they can possibly use. This does include Heroic: Cho'gall!

Titles are available for 150k per. (No loot included, but very little may be available for a negotiated price.)

For details, feel free to PM me or whisper Vudani or Ados in game!

Edit for answers to some frequent questions:
    But what if nothing drops for me?
    When we had this program in ICC, if a buyer got no loot or very little loot, we gave them another run.

Gear is reserved? wut?
    Very few items are reserved, such as haste/spirit rings from Conclave. RNG hates us just as much as anyone. Regardless, tier pieces are all up for grabs, and anyone who does buy is guaranteed to get a ton of gear.

Cuz I'm sure Pie Chart is falling on some hard times with money eh. Oh wait!
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    Cuz I'm sure Pie Chart is falling on some hard times with money eh. Oh wait!
    Nothing wrong with being as prepared as you can be for Firelands. Especially with a new legendary coming out that is useful for the eleventy billion casters we have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carador View Post
    This at least 100 million times.
    You know, I'm actually curious if the stat allocation on the lesser versions of it is going to be good for healers. Because then it's eleventy billion + 10 or something.

Deleted
    rofl are you serious? anyways nice troll try.

I'm on Firetree, you guys are great players. But ummm, you are asking for 300k gold for gear people will be replacing when said patch drops that you want the gold to get the legendary for?

Kind of... strange.

That's a lot of gold for short-term gear. Just imo, GL guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticCookie View Post
    Oh wheee, 3-4 heroic pieces for 300k whole two months before Firelands!
    When we had this program in ICC, if people got nothing or hardly anything we gave them another run the next week.

Also, <insert haters gunna hate gif>.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Also, <insert haters gunna hate gif>.
    I see you've come prepared with the big guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    I'm on Firetree, you guys are great players. But ummm, you are asking for 300k gold for gear people will be replacing when said patch drops that you want the gold to get the legendary for?

Kind of... strange.

I guess people want to show off the achievements prior to overgearing it, nothing wrong with that if they can pay the price.

How much for a Shard of Woe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post

Kind of... strange.

The people that will buy this gear aren't people who will be raiding Firelands on release. In fact, most of the people buying this gear won't even have full 359 or even 353 gear from ZA/ZG. And it doesn't matter that these people don't need this gear because they're not raiding these raids, what matters is they want the gear and they have gold to spend to get it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Meh...it might also be a way for those that don't see much raiding to take a look at some neat content. Frankly....for the non-raider, farmer types 300K is no longer anything but pocket change !

Deleted
    It's cheaper than on our server oO 12/13 HC (Everything but council) - 150K endbosses - 50k for non-end and 50-100k for a loot oO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    How much for a Shard of Woe!
    We're actually a little far off from selling Shard of Woe. But, if you make a character on Firetree, Ados or Vudani could give you a more reasonable price/time estimate.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I just had 300K gold, I'd probably participate just to see what it's like raiding with such an awesome guild.

I like my guild, don't get me wrong, but I do fear that we won't see Sinestra before Firelands. And that makes me sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really think 372s are special enough for that much money. But fuck, at this point we only need stuff off chogall and sinestra so I understand trying to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Nothing wrong with being as prepared as you can be for Firelands. Especially with a new legendary coming out that is useful for the eleventy billion casters we have.
    You mean Boomkin, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest, and Mage?
    An how currently you will have to drop at least 9K on the three sands?
    /shrug.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Why would anyone want to buy gear? If they cant get it themselves, then they don't need it for the content they're doing. Titles...maybe, although you can always get it in the next patch. Titles lost their meaning long time ago anyway. But oh well, not my problem what people do with their gold.
    "It is, in the end, whatever the hell I want it to be. And when I'm through with it it's going to blow a hole this wide straight through the world's own idea of itself... They're throwing bottles at your house. Come on. Let's go break their arms."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    You mean Boomkin, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest, and Mage?
    An how currently you will have to drop at least 9K on the three sands?
    /shrug.
    9k + Living Embers (which we'll likely be buying from everyone else on the server). And, healers are a possibility of wanting the base versions of the staff.

And, we have... 1 boomkin, 1 ele, 2 spriest, 3 mages, 2 warlock. Plus healer offspecs that are used a lot. So yeah. Lots of gold needed.

The price is absurd for what it offers but it is not Pie Chart fault that there are people (I refrained myself from using adjectives) ready to pay something lika that. If there is demand, one can provide a supply.