Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    <Pie Chart> of US-Firetree is selling 10/13 Heroic 25 man Gear runs for 300k gold. Buyers can participate, AFK, or die in a corner!

Some gear is reserved, but our members have almost everything they can possibly use. This does include Heroic: Cho'gall!

Titles are available for 150k per. (No loot included, but very little may be available for a negotiated price.)

For details, feel free to PM me or whisper Vudani or Ados in game!
    I'm sorry what's the logic in "selling" a run, when shit is reserved?

/endthread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyNights View Post
    I'm sorry what's the logic in "selling" a run, when shit is reserved?

/endthread.
    "Some". Asking "what is reserved?" instead of assuming is better. It's only some very random items, like rings from Conclave. In the grand scheme of things, anyone is going to get a TON of loot. Including all tier pieces aside from helm.

Also, is it some cool kid thing now to say /endthread to pretend you made a good point? I don't get it.

How come you're only selling 10/13?

If i had the money for it, i would have paid for someone who could boost me on Al'akir, Cho'gall, Halfus, Magmaw, Chima and Nef.
    That would give me full tier set and 2 titles. I see how Nef can be hard to 24 man, but if the boostee had a little brain, i doubt it would be that hard? Your gear has probably improved a lot since you killed Nef first time, and you probably know the tactic perfect atm.
    Sinestra is close to impossible to boost someone i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Deleted
    Out of interest, server transfer is limited to 50k, so 300k is going to cause some issues.

On 13/13 myself, so not interested in the run, but interested in the idea .

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post

If i had the money for it, i would have paid for someone who could boost me on Al'akir, Cho'gall, Halfus, Magmaw, Chima and Nef.
    That would give me full tier set and 2 titles. I see how Nef can be hard to 24 man, but if the boostee had a little brain, i doubt it would be that hard? Your gear has probably improved a lot since you killed Nef first time, and you probably know the tactic perfect atm.
    Boosting somebody thru heroic ascendant council would be much more difficult then heroic nef.

Quote Originally Posted by Carador View Post
    Boosting somebody thru heroic ascendant council would be much more difficult then heroic nef.
    Not if you die by pulling the encounter first. Problem solved. I'd really enjoy watching a stream of a buyer attempting not to screw up a frost orb. THAT would be amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may sound like a scam and a "ripoff" but many people will pay for this kinda stuff no matter the price.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post

The titles have a significantly higher value than just gear, which is why it's only 10/13. It does include Cho'gall, who has some pretty sweet lewts.
    We are very capable of 24manning things, as sometimes our raiders go braindead and we end up doing just that. And as far as Sinestra is concerned, well... we 4 healed her once.

And as far as 50k transfer limit, there are ways around it by buying items and reselling them on the new server. It does take a little investment of time, but, all good things do.

Really as progressed as they are, I'm sure no boss would be a problem for them to boost with. Kind of surprised they don't just sell the last few titles and just keep the loot. I'm sure they'd get a few more buyers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    Not if you die by pulling the encounter first. Problem solved. I'd really enjoy watching a stream of a buyer attempting not to screw up a frost orb. THAT would be amusing.
    Ascendant is definitely one we'd have the buyer die early on. Cho'gall too, probably.

---------- Post added 2011-05-06 at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Selynia View Post
    Really as progressed as they are, I'm sure no boss would be a problem for them to boost with. Kind of surprised they don't just sell the last few titles and just keep the loot. I'm sure they'd get a few more buyers.
    We have the titles available for sale, 150k per. That's no loot.

Criticize them all you want, but their are people who do buy gold, and people who are good at making gold, and will buy these runs.

Im not saying its right. Just one of those things. Like their will always be prostitutes kinda thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticCookie View Post
    Assuming that people who have over 300.000g in their possesion must be somewhat intelligent (Unless they've bought it) and not of OOOOOOOOH SHINY ME WANTS kind, I really don't believe that anyone would pay that amount of gold for something as obsolete as first tier gear of the expansion, which will last for like two months at most. Especially with Sinestra loot excluded.

Having a little over 1.5M gold, I would only pay 300K for full Glory of the Cataclysm Raider, and only if the drake was looking good and wasn't obtainable after 4.2 (And I'm quite sure that neither "of the Four Winds", "Blackwing's Bane" "Dragonslayer" nor the drake will be unobtainable).

That doesn't matter how many people you have serviced that way back to ICC. ICC was the last tier of the expansion, Lich King was a notorious baddie and it lasted for a damn year. Hell, I will gladly pay 300k for title/loot from Deathwing. But not for this crap, lol.

People who will take your offer and spend that sum for something as obsolete as this are f-ing dumb. Good job endorsing gold trading.
    A lot of people are underestimating Firelands I think. This gear won't be made "obsolete" nearly as quickly as people would like to think. People won't be full Firelands gear in 2 months, 3 months, or even 4 months from now. How many people aren't even full 359 this late into Cata?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticCookie View Post
    Assuming that people who have over 300.000g in their possesion must be somewhat intelligent (Unless they've bought it) and not of OOOOOOOOH SHINY ME WANTS kind, I really don't believe that anyone would pay that amount of gold for something as obsolete as first tier gear of the expansion, which will last for like two months at most. Especially with Sinestra loot excluded.

Having a little over 1.5M gold, I would only pay 300K for full Glory of the Cataclysm Raider, and only if the drake was looking good and wasn't obtainable after 4.2 (And I'm quite sure that neither "of the Four Winds", "Blackwing's Bane" "Dragonslayer" nor the drake will be unobtainable).

That doesn't matter how many people you have serviced that way back to ICC. ICC was the last tier of the expansion, Lich King was a notorious baddie and it lasted for a damn year. Hell, I will gladly pay 300k for title/loot from Deathwing. But not for this crap, lol.

People who will take your offer and spend that sum for something as obsolete as this are f-ing dumb. Good job endorsing gold trading.
    I know for a fact I wouldn't even remotely consider re-doing some of the achievements required in the meta for 300,000g -- far too much of a pain to do.

150k each or both? Do people actually buy this stuff? It seems like the prices you're asking for are a bit on the high side.

Deleted
    Don't get me wrong, I realise there you can buy items to transfer over with you, but 250k's worth is going to take a while. More "concerned" ppl will just transfer over their char, and then buy gold on your server.

Buying gold is bad, don't do it, I am in no way saying buying gold for RL money is good.

Hope that's a suitable disclaimer!

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but we don't allow advertising here, even of in-game items / runs. Try taking it to the official wow general/realm forums.