Poll: Should everyone run back after a wipe?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    everyone should run back really... if im in a group and someone refuses to run back i just refuse to res them :| unless they have a good reason not to run back ofc.
    wait! your post said you was just doing the run, BUT your sig says you dont play!!!! :O ----------- actually my bad, read that wrong
    This is exacly what I do. I even go so far as to laugh at the corpse as I run by. If I have to run back so do you. Why should I go out of my way for your laziness?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a real pain when the healer however refuses to run beacuse "lol you have already started".
    I can ress one guy with my awesome manapool... not 4. Well unless they want me to sit down and drink between every ress... Which I don't do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Depends. In our raids if some one lived (damn manges seem good at that). we wait for a mass rez.

In a dungeon everyone shold run back unless for some reason they can't (I know right agter 4.1 some people were D/Cing when releaseing from their corpse for example).

Just my $0.02.

If an entire group wipes, EVERYONE should run back.
    If healers survive, everyone should run back and the healer will get who they can.

thats why i take a lock to soulstone me. let everyone die, I wait, take the rez. Keep moving! :P

I'm a healer and i don't tolerate that if they don't walk i wont rez!!! most of time they use the excuse like they don't know there way around. I tell them to walk in and push "M" to help them get around.
    Quote Originally Posted by slappy102 View Post
    I believe you have the option to either run back to your corpse and continue living, or you can take a penalty on your physical body through the consultation of a spirit healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    doing it regularly I don't mind , if people be an ass about it such as, "REZ ME HEALER!" or "REZ PLEASE!" , especially the "FINALLY!" when they get resurrected last ugh that's what is annoying about it.

I rez the first time. Then I let the group know that I don't rez after wipes.

You don't get to be special and lazy if, as the healer, i don't get to be special and lazy. Fair's fair, right?

I will accept almost any excuse to my SOP

I refuse to ress ppl that doesnt run back after more then 2 wipes..
    If everyone dies everyone runs that's just how it works atleast that's what i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who can run back with a minimal amount of time spent zoning, should obviously run back in.

Telling ME to run back in is a GIGANTIC WASTE OF TIME. I have the longest loading screens in the world. It's better to let me sit and wait than to ask me to run back in.

WTB new computer.

On that note there are some people who I do not mind rezzing, such as officers who are discussing strats, figuring out what killed whom, and otherwise are doing something that is a trifle more important than running back in. I do this task as well to make up for the fact that I do not run back in.

The only people in a pug who I would not rez would be the ones who DEMAND it. "WTFHEALER! REZ!" gets you a nice big middle finger and my leaving the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazefury5 View Post
    doing it regularly I don't mind , if people be an ass about it such as, "REZ ME HEALER!" or "REZ PLEASE!" , especially the "FINALLY!" when they get resurrected last ugh that's what is annoying about it.
    This is totally justifiable. But everyone else whos like "HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME USE MY REZZING SPELL EVEN THOUGH YOU KINDLY ASKED ME FOR THE REZZ! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY EXPECT ME TO USE IT!!! BLASPHEMY" is absolutely absurd.

I laughed hard at the poll results. But do you know what I don't laugh at? PEOPLE WHO DON'T RUN BACK AFTER A DAMN WIPE.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Worst is those farming raids in BoT, wipe and refuse to run back in -it's literally max 20 sec run with the loading screens. /rofl at noobishness!

You're kind of a dick to your friends, aren't you?

The most hilarious thing I've encountered is doing Vortex Pinnacle and we're at the end and people die because they don't run under Asaad's barrier. I immediately get out of there and leave them dead.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    everyone should run back really... if im in a group and someone refuses to run back i just refuse to res them :| unless they have a good reason not to run back ofc.

wait! your post said you was just doing the run, BUT your sig says you dont play!!!! :O ----------- actually my bad, read that wrong
    Hah, yeah my sig is the truth, i stopped playing around December, but i'm addicted to Mmo-champion now and not Wow. >.> A bad trade to be honest.

Just to clear it up, my friend comes over and uses my Pc from time to time, as it's alot more powerful compared to his, i don't mind as i'm rarely using it these past few weeks. I was watching Tv and looking over at his ZG run as i've always been interested in seeing if it's a hard instance or not (as it's a re-make to a classic instance i did back in Vanilla Wow).

I guess i should answer my own topic aswell as i'm alittle bored. :P

I'm with the whole, everyone should run back, i feel insulted that i have this ability to ress someone and they abuse this ability. Back in WOTLK i played ret paladin, and having like 5k mana as my mana pool, running back and only regening something like 1.6k mana. Meant i would then have to ress to get more mana, to be able to ress this lazy player, then to sit down and drink to be able to continue my game how it should be.
    With how Cata came out, every graveyard is basicly outside of the instance portal, also most instances have these teleporters to get you from the start of the instance to the mid way point. It just shows how alot of people are becoming real lazy.

If someone had to actually go AFK for something then sure i understand, but the people who just sit there waiting for a ress, it tends to annoy me abit, mainly the ones who spam "RESS" before you even got to them, i tend to tell them to ask politely for a ress or they wont get it.
    Last edited by Kosic; 2011-05-07 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually tanks don't run back

Deleted
    I always laugh when someone says 'REZZ PLZ', I don't understand why people ask for it, you are gonna get ressed, we're not gonna leave you behind, or are we...*snickers*.

No I don't mind if players don't run back, it's such a small thing. However, unless you have to go away for a moment while everyone is running back, why not run back yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    If a few people die and someone is there to Rez it's probably faster to Rez them. If everyone dies everyone should run back. By the time the Rezer got to you you could already be by his side ready to pull some more.

99.99% of the time, you should run back as quick as possible. .01% being if your starting to get rezed as you go to click the release button, or get the promt as your running back, or if you've been having DC problems.