15+ Year Old Account

[Bountiful Bags] guild perk and Archeology

I reactivated my account day or two ago after being absent few months. Decided to do some archeology while bored. This was the result.

[23:31:13] You receive loot: [Troll Tablet].
    [23:31:13] You receive loot: [Troll Tablet].
    [23:31:13] You receive loot: [Troll Tablet]x2.

Did they buff archeology while I was gone or is it possible that Bountiful Bags (possibility for extra materials from Mining, Skinning, Herb and DEing) works with Archeology key stones too? Haven't noticed any increased ammounts with fragments which is how it's supposed to work so to say. Anyone else got same sort of experiences after getting the perk? Or was it simply that I used luck worth of few life times in one go to get that lucky?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

Deleted
    Yep, I'm sure that Bountiful Bags affects Keystone drops right now. I spend almost all day digging when our guild dinged and shortly after this I started getting extras. There was no server restart or even me logging out so I would confirm it as definite. I don't really think this is intended so enjoy till it lasts

Deleted
    Yes it has to do with Bountiful Bags, my record is 5 stones from 1 dig (think it was dwarf).

Ye, I had 4 tol'vir from one dig, and 3 from the next, was really awesome (sold them for 600g each even :P)