... LastLast

[H] <Complexity> 10 man HM guild

Basic Information

10 man HM guild

Realm: Frostmane (US-PVP)

Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Raid Times: 7-11 PM PST

About us

Complexity is a guild formed by friends who have been playing on and off since Vanilla. The leadership is composed of people who have pushed high end progression for a long time and know what it takes to succed. As the GM of Complexity, in the past I have raided in Forlorn Legacy from Ulduar to the begining of Icecrown Citadel. Since Icecrown Citadel I have been with Obsidium of Frostmane, finishing tier 11 as the #11th guild in the US on 25 man. Due to my recent job, I am forced to quit raiding with them and thus this guild came out of that. While the other two officers were not with me in these previous guilds, they are close friends of mine that I have known for years, and just like me they know how to play their roles well. To sum it all up, we know what it takes to be a guild that will succeed, and we are headed in that direction.

Complexity has a serious, yet laid back atmosphere that we treasure dearly. Our members conduct themselves like they have the usual 46 chromosomes. Our roster will have 10-13 members and we have no intention to go beyond that number. We handle loot distribution via a loot council. The decision that goes into this will be Attendance/Performance/How big of an upgrade the item is/When was the last item you recieved. We avoid DKP as it only promotes saving points which will result in loot not being used and our raid will suffer because of that. Every day, we hang out either on Ventrillo or WoW. We also play other games (LoL, SC2, COD, etc.), and people are always welcome to join us in those games.

Current Progression
    6/7 HM Before nerf
    Shannox
    Rhyolith
    Beth'Tilac
    Majordomo
    Alysrazor
    Baleroc

Currently recruiting

Priority
    Tank (1)
    Warrior
    Druid
    Death Knight

Recruitment open for good players as well, even if your class/spec is not listed feel free to apply.

We are only aiming for a 11-12 player roster. Being able to play your off specs is a huge plus. With the small roster, people are expected to show up every night and to play well, we don't recruit for the bench.

If your class/spec is not mentioned, feel free to toss in an application. These classes are our goal, but it is negotiable. The skill of a person will always outweigh class difference.

What We Look For

We’re looking for players who are experienced, dedicated, creative and intelligent. You should be one of the best people in your guild if you intend to put up an application. Participate in strategy discussion, and a stable connection are musts. Being able to maintain a very high attendence is a must as well, 99%+ prefered. As mentioned before we don't recruit for the bench and thus we need every person showing up every raid night. If you were removed from or benched every night in your last guild, chances are you aren’t qualified to join Complexity. You should know everything about the class you play, including how to get every ounce of performance out of your character. There are tiny nuances to every class that separate the good players from the great. We're only interested in the latter. If you're a Hunter, you better have a pet bear in real life. You should be absolutely confident you are among the best, but at the same time you should conduct yourself with modesty.

Gear is something that can easily be upgraded in this current day and age, skill is much harder to get. For all of those interested, be warned. We have no tolerance for #%#* players. Again, as mentioned before we are aiming to progress as fast as possible on our 3 day schedule, and thus are looking for people to finish filling up our roster who share the same goals.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me at any time. Either via the forums, or in game on Frostmane on any of my characters. Syck, Siddy, and Cýk
    Last edited by Syck; 2011-10-13 at 03:01 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go Mavs. Bump.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mavs #1 all day

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for more pro players for Firelands and beyond.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Top. Go Mavs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deslol View Post
    Looking for more pro players for Firelands and beyond.
    Alot of this

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a solid tank for Firelands and beyond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Canucks move onto round 3, and we just need 1 solid DK, Drood or Warrior tank.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a dk, druid or warrior tank and our ten is set.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Top. Go Mavs.

10+ Year Old Account