I am a Druid.
I am Feral.
I DPS as a cat through Feral talents.

(That should clear up half the problem I'm having)

Okay, I have been to several boards and the wikis and I just can not figure out what I'm trying to do. I've looked at macro guides, and even whispered 30 random Druids in the game to try and get help there.

I'm just trying to make a simple macro, no need for modifiers and shifting or whatever. I'm always in cat form when I wanna do this.

I just want to make a macro that:

-First, uses Feral Charge, the cat form one, NOT Pounce. The talented Feral Charge you spend points into to gain the ability in the Feral tree.
-Second, uses Faerie Fire (Feral)
-Third, uses Ravage, the 'Stampede' talent version of Ravage that does not require stealth or to be behind the mob, I think it's called 'Ravage!'.

Through just hitting the buttons, I can do these things in a row... I'm not sure if it needs...'wait times', I don't know what those are in WoW macros (reset= ?), for the GCD. I've tried making this macro in game, and all it does is FFF, nothing else.

The macro I tried to make was...

#showtooltip
/cast Feral Charge (Cat Form)
/cast Faerie Fire (Feral)
/cast Ravage!

I know it doesn't work, I know something is wrong, I'm looking for help.

This was my original post in another forum, where no one could help or had any idea what a macro was.

I would make mad passionate love to the person who could just reply and actually help. I've been to sites, I've seen people wonder and speculate about how a macro may or may not work, but saying 'hey use a castseqnce macroo lool' does not help at all.

Much love for replies.

That was my original post in ANOTHER forum. I revieved a broken macro, that's it.

I really thought macros were like, what the 'pros' did. I figured that if I didn't wanna use macros, whatever, but the second I did there was going to be this gigantic library of elitist jerks and pros and raiders and PvPers who had masses of macros laid out. I didn't know it was a secret closely guarded by only the most elite and that most people were actually clueless.

...sigh

Also taking suggestions for other forums to post in that might know a thing or two.