Southern Feralas?

A friend of mine noticed something a bit odd in southern feralas, a resort of neutral players enjoying a vacation it seems. South West of The Writhing Deep and east of Ruins of Isildien none of the npc's interactions go further than a simple comment, and all are 83+, the oddest thing is there are enemy mobs 83-85 around the outskirts of the resort area. Anyone have any idea whats going to be there?

It's probably the old GM island.

Yea it seems to be the Steam Pools.
    Last edited by Lionhearte0; 2011-05-08 at 06:39 PM.

Deleted
    The Steam Pools the area doesent have a function apart from when you click on one of the rare camel statues in Uldum you get teleported there and you will be able to fight a rare mob and he will dropp a camel mount or atleast thats how it used to be befor patch 4.1 when the resort was added was just empty space with steam pools befor that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Steam Pools - it's a goblin resort added in 4.1. There's currently no known use for it, besides the phased version for the camel mob.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Maybe a new quest hub for 4.3? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Maybe a new quest hub for 4.3? O.o
    I doubt it. There's little in the region to expand on. Probably just trying to fill in excessive spaces with some sort of content.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.