Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    always gonna be people qqing about it. well it doesnt look how I wanted it to look therefore its a plain generic crappy staff!

please...just keep that to yourself.
    Constructive criticism is hardly a crime, and...it certainly does look like a generic staff to me.

Deleted
    theres just no pleasing some people, it looks amazing

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what music was playing in the background?

Does Firelands really look like the first picture??? And who you bet will win in the 3rd picture, the goblin or the worgen?

Hope the staff isn't held like that, with the horns verticle... looks silly - ought to be horizon.

Shadowmourne was so more legendary...

Not to critisize or anything, but i think the staff might be held the wrong way. Not a 180 degree turn, but turn it so that its more flat, the horns going out to the side, and the banners hanging down.
    Or is it specified when datamined?

15+ Year Old Account
    I really, really like the base stage of the staff.

Just saying music made that video.....

Deleted
    Meh, here we go again. Complaints about Dragonwrath's model. What else did you want? A flashy 50 ft. tall staff that shoots rainbows? Do you guys remember Atiesh (prolly a useless question as the whiners here are complaining about the looks of a legendary staff)?

The staff looks fine to me. And so far i hate the fact not being able to witness the lore and creation myself of this incredible weapon. I do wonder tough if Blizzard is going to scale the staff upward with the next tier of content after Firelands, like they did with Val'anyr.

If I were a caster that could lift that weapon, I would seriously consider changing classes. Maybe to a warrior or something. Perhaps its solely a priest weapon, so they can cast levitate on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Meh, here we go again. Complaints about Dragonwrath's model. What else did you want? A flashy 50 ft. tall staff that shoots rainbows? Do you guys remember Atiesh (prolly a useless question as the whiners here are complaining about the looks of a legendary staff)?
    My problem with the staff is that it isn't anything like Atiesh. I love Atiesh's model because of its pure simplicity. This staff is way too flashy for my tastes. However, I understand that people probably think a weapon like Atiesh is too plain. That is why Stage 2 of this staff is my favorite - it's pretty simple, but it does still have some cool effect to it.
    But I still think all of the stages are too short and stubby. They need to be lengthened out a bit.

Does anyone have suggestions for a dolphin/narwhale build?

Deleted
    dont think we can really judge the looks of the staff yet, maybe it has some awesome looking proc like shadowmourne(was ugly when there wasnt a proc up imo)

15+ Year Old Account
    i wish the staff had some more movement to it, like mace from ulduar

Does anyone else thing that the staffs model look kind of like Kel'thuzad from naxx?

Disappointing model, doesn't really feel Legendary, not too far off, but it needs a little something more. I think it's mostly the wooden part that throws me.

And yeah, I think the earlier datamined one looked better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    always gonna be people qqing about it. well it doesnt look how I wanted it to look therefore its a plain generic crappy staff!

please...just keep that to yourself.
    The thing is...it DOES look generic to a lot of us. Why should we keep it to ourselves? If you don't like what people have to say then don't read the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by mikky05v View Post
    Does anyone have suggestions for a dolphin/narwhale build?
    Suggestion 1: Don't buy from Amazon, I built something in January (Note prices were higher then) that is somewhere in between this Dolphin and Narwhal for about $390. I got most of my parts using random Microcenter/Newegg/Frys sales, but even still, most of that stuff is cheaper on Newegg at regular price.

im still laughing at DK lobster-esk tier 12