[Anime] Deathnote?

so I just saw it on Netflix and its in japanese with english subs. anyone know if there is somewhere I can find it in english or no?

15+ Year Old Account
    Check Viz since they are the US distributor of Death Note. Adult Swim may still have the series on line as well.

You can find it in english dub at dubhappy.com, animefreak.tv or justdubz.com.

Deleted
    You lose a lot watching dubbed anime.

Deleted
    if i were you, i'd watch it in Japanese

10+ Year Old Account
    Japanese anime dubbed to english is never the same, it just don't feel right
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    The dub isnt that bad so I would check it out.

If I have a choice I go for dubbed if there is no dubbed available I go for subbed,

10+ Year Old Account
    i personally use animeseed.com although they only seem to have Death Note subbed. still a great site for all your anime needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's a few places out there, where you can get it dubbed, but to chip in my 2c I'd have to agree with most of the posters above, it's REALLY worth watching it in Japanese with subtitles, for me the only show I can watch dubbed is Last Exile, and even then I prefer it subbed, it's just the only show I find the dubbed bareable.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30