Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

The DEATH of WoW at the hands of SW TOR.

Finnaly Star Wars the old republic is the game that will put to rest this once great game which is now nothing more than a shadow of its former self , filled with angry teenager atheists, disrespectful people , stupid blizzard fanboys and full of satanic/masonic symbolism reference (that has no place in a video game based on a fantasy world)

I think its safe to say that Blizzard will lose alot of its subscribers (I already left quite a long time ago) due to its money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community that made their game what it is.

Im glad that there will be a Star Wars mmo that has already a considerable community (star wars fans also) which is not like WoW's rotting one.

Its about time Blizzard tastes a bit of dust and possibly see their own damn mistakes made through the course of wow.

Star Wars fan signing out.
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-05-09 at 11:25 AM.

Deleted
    Didn't read.

Here we go again. This "WILL KILL WOW" Shit. People don't get it. Games can't "Die." It's a matter of personal opinion.

Lock this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember Star Trek online?

Deleted
    Not gonna happen, the new star wars looks just as bad as all the other WoW killers.

Although TOR is cool I do not find it that...revolutionary. if anything Guild Wars 2 might steal the thunder of a lot of mmo's just for attempting to do many things a drastically different way, but who knows..and also..nothing will kill wow...except wow..yeah

Deleted
    so you honestly believe a company that has no mmorpg experience, and their most recent releases have kind of sucked, to beat what many mmo veterans couldnt?

Deleted
    Wow, not content with getting it locked once, eh?

Deleted
    Flamebait.

Lock this please

wow is too funn your wastinng your tine

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the first time that I've seen a thread with some 1 KNOWING that a game will kill WoW instead of PREDICTING. Although once guild wars 2 comes out i'm definitely getting it >.>. SWTOR hasn't attracted me like GW2 has, even though i'm a massive star wars fan.

Deleted
    I entirely agree with the Poster of this thread!

I'm also glad that all the angry teenager atheists and disrespectful people will be moving to a new MMO-RPG. Alot has already come back from RIFT but we will soon have a new place to ship them and their whiny "OMG BLIZZARD SUX" behavior. Huzzah for Knights of the old Republic! May you last longer in keeping our unwanted player base away than those before you.

What do you mean that was not his point...?

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    [...]
    That pretty much summed it all up.

I quit quite some time ago, but I doubt there will be a World of Warcraft kiler anytime soon.

GW2 may kill wow if anything can and thats a big IF, but no crappy SW game will. news flash SW episode 1-3 sucked only SW fans are 30+yo's who's mom has thrown them out of her basement by now.

While I peronsllay will try SWTOR, I will stay at WoW too.
    WoW is not going to die from SWTOR, like it didnt die from star treck and it didnt die from rift, now it wont die of SWTOR either.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another thread

Another lock <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Finnaly Star Wars the old republic is the game that will put to rest this once great game which is now nothing more than a shadow of its former self , filled with angry teenager atheists, disrespectful people , stupid blizzard fanboys and full of satanic/masonic symbolism reference (that has no place in a video game based on a fantasy world)

I think its safe to say that Blizzard will lose alot of its subscribers (I already left quite a long time ago) due to its money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community that made their game what it is.

Im glad that there will be a Star Wars mmo that has already a considerable community (star wars fans also) which is not like WoW's rotting one.

Its about time Blizzard tastes a bit of dust and possibly see their own damn mistakes made through the course of wow.

Yeah! Just like Aion did! (oh wait, not) And just like rift did! (oh wait, not) seriously... it migth steal a few subs, but wow killer? hah! not gonna happend!
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Bored to tears with threads like this.

When WoW "dies", it'll be due to player boredom, and not ONE GAME, but likely a series of game releases. Now, lock this thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treepunch View Post
    so you honestly believe a company that has no mmorpg experience, and their most recent releases have kind of sucked, to beat what many mmo veterans couldnt?
    LOL, ever played KOTOR ? They have alot of expirience with RPG's and im quite sure they will deliver a great MMORPG that will sweep the floor with that crappy wow

Lol @ all the WoW fan boys.

WoW needs to die. Its too old.

Deleted
    I Remember when they said that Farmville would be a wow killer...