Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    this once great game which is now... [] filled with angry teenager atheists, disrespectful people , stupid blizzard fanboys...
    I think its safe to say that Blizzard will lose alot of its subscribers
    I see some flawed logic here!

If you're so desperate for TOR to "kill" WoW and steal all of its subscribers to become THE NEXT BIG MMO, then you do realise that all of the community you dislike will be playing TOR instead of WoW, right?

Mainstream communities suck. You seem to hold to that belief. If TOR has a good community at the moment, it's because it's still quite niche. If TOR "kills" WoW, it's going to become the new big mainstream MMO community. Is that really what you want? Think about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    The game looks bad imo.. and it won't kill WoW.
    And even Guild Wars 2, which looks damn amazing, probably won't kill wow as it has no monthly fee.
    Lol even more brainwashed stupid blizzard crybaby fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    It's you
    Blizzard got way more 'freedom' within activision as bioware has within EA.
    And how could you possibly know that? i'd really like to know.

"You be tha new troll mon?"

Cause you sound like one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coalex View Post
    Wrong. This is an MMO Forum.

ps:
    MMO-Champion» Forum» Off-Topic Forums» Video Games»

I don't see WoW in there. Do you?
    Tell that to Boub, who did confirm this is a WoW forum - the original design was for it to be a general MMO News forum but he soon had his hands full and decided to only focus on World of Warcraft, all the Sub-forums are that of crying by teenage foamers about RIFT or now, TOR.

Deleted
    Finnaly Star Wars the old republic is the game that will put to rest this once great game which is now nothing more than a shadow of its former self , filled with angry teenager atheists, disrespectful people , stupid blizzard fanboys and full of satanic/masonic symbolism reference (that has no place in a video game based on a fantasy world)
    wat

This is a reason for a game to fail? You act like everyone takes this as seriously as you do.

Yeh just like Rift killed wow, oh wait.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    After rift came out loads of servers has got a drastic reduction on players. I'm used to the long queues for the servers, on saturday night and sundays it sometimes went to 600 queue. I recall 5-6 servers being population status : Locked ( That means there's a queue time and it's above High/Full) My server went from Locked to medium High, and many servers went from medium to low. I'm really sure it did indeed affect the player base of WoW. Maybe it didn't take all the players, it took probably at least 15%. Let's say SW TOR some other 10% and GW2 with 25% it does indeed reduce the player base. It will fal apart like a broken castle.

Lol even more brainwashed stupid blizzard crybaby fanboys
    Hmm...

Your opinion , not fact.

Bye
    So, when someone tells you you're wrong you say it's your opinion and to respect it, then when someone else has an opinion you flame them.

SWTOR crybaby fanboys ftw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Conditional View Post
    Tell that to Boub, who did confirm this is a WoW forum - the original design was for it to be a general MMO News forum but he soon had his hands full and decided to only focus on World of Warcraft, all the Sub-forums are that of crying by teenage foamers about RIFT or now, TOR.
    While this is true, SOMETIMES he does have news from different MMOs. So you can't strictly say that this is a 100% WoW forum. But overall I do stand corrected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alshar View Post
    I love how he calls WoW satanic. Do they make a Bible Adventures MMO? Cause the OP should totally gtfo and play it instead.
    Yes FILL ME WITH YOUR RAGE!! YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO THE DARK SIDE!!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh this crap again...

Since when did bioware make any good games?

Remember knights of the old republic? Oh god...

PS. Obviously trolling, but still. Probably ain't going to kill wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    So, when someone tells you you're wrong you say it's your opinion and to respect it, then when someone else has an opinion you flame them.

SWTOR crybaby fanboys ftw?
    Relax ..you know that one simple rule "Stupid people will never understand they are stupid because they are stupid" it's really that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    And how could you possibly know that? i'd really like to know.
    Play Dragon Age 2 yet? Blizz is still known for taking their time. Bioware just put out one of the best definitions of a rushed sequel (I actually liked DA2 more than most people, but it does feel rushed, especially the end).

Deleted
    I didn't say a word about any of those games killing WoW. I said that WoW needs to die. 7years or w/e it has been, its a good run. Time to let WoW run out.
    Why does a game "need to die", ever? You act like the gaming world is entitled to getting a new game every year that is good. I bet you got mad when Brood War was played for 11 ye- Oh wait, people STILL PLAY THAT.

Shut up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Although TOR is cool I do not find it that...revolutionary. if anything Guild Wars 2 might steal the thunder of a lot of mmo's just for attempting to do many things a drastically different way, but who knows..and also..nothing will kill wow...except wow..yeah
    I agree with you. I don't play wow myself anymore, but when I did I thought I might quit wow for SWTOR. Now I've been following gameplay videos of various mmo's I'm much more impressed with GW2 footage than the old republic. It just seems like it's wow but in star wars universe.

Deleted
    Finnaly Star Wars the old republic is the game that will put to rest this once great game which is now nothing more than a shadow of its former self , filled with angry teenager atheists, disrespectful people , stupid blizzard fanboys and full of satanic/masonic symbolism reference (that has no place in a video game based on a fantasy world)

I think its safe to say that Blizzard will lose alot of its subscribers (I already left quite a long time ago) due to its money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community that made their game what it is.

Im glad that there will be a Star Wars mmo that has already a considerable community (star wars fans also) which is not like WoW's rotting one.

Its about time Blizzard tastes a bit of dust and possibly see their own damn mistakes made through the course of wow.

Star Wars fan signing out.
    Obvious troll is obvious.

in b4 lock

Deleted
    The Death of WoW....
    U know it just goes to the nearby Spirit Healer and gets back to life. GEESH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious.

in b4 lock
    it didn't get you when he pointed out that he is a religious believer at the Jedi Church?

Deleted
    Wrong. This is an MMO Forum.

ps:
    MMO-Champion» Forum» Off-Topic Forums» Video Games»

I don't see WoW in there. Do you?
    you know damn well what i mean
    MMO-Champion» Forum» shitloads of wow and no other games by name.
    Should have said wow site i guess to make it easy to understand for some people.