Cho Gall vs Nefarion 10 Heroic

After patch im seeing more Cho Gal kills, is it now easier than Nefarion? Our guild is moving past Valiona and now only has the end bosses + Council up for progression.

Question: Which Boss is the easiest now after the 4.1 Nerfs?

I'd say they're both "Easy".

Nefarian 10man had his Shadowbolt Barrage and Taillash damage reduced by 20%, Cho'Gall had some healthpool nerfs and damage nerfs aswell. It's all about execution on Nefarion and people not eating random crap on Cho'gall.

Take the boss that best suits your raid.
    bestroo: She's not into bombing terrorist guys with big beards.
    zeidiz: QQ
    zeidiz: i can shave!
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Crafters have tons of stuff to acquire and craft. Not all of it is epic, of course, but if you don't raid, why would you need epics?

Thanks for the input, Im leaning toward Nefarion, me being the add tank, looks as though the msot pressure is on that person still to perform tenfold.

Deleted
    Nef is easier if your tanks in p3 know what they are doing, if they don't then Cho'gall is easier.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've tried both and tbh Chogall is still nothing else but a brutal DPS check and of course you can't fuck up the MC interrupts at all.
    Nef on the other hand looks like an rng fest with healer MCs killing tanks or adds casting stuff when the interrupter is bathing in the lava.
    Conclusion: if your DPS is sky high, go with Chogall.