Exclamation Resto in need of some help/advice!

Hey!

Im thinking about starting to raid 10 mans. I would like some advice about virtually everything; my specc and how to gem/enchant/reforge to get the best stat balance in my present gear. Everything to be best prepared for what's coming.

As im not allowed to post links; My character's name is Barkboner (only char with that name in eu.wow)

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the sticky 1st. All the info you need is in it. If you have specific questions after we can help.

I have read that one many times (it's gr8 btw). Just a few questions. Take for example my haste.. Right now I have 1724.. Do you advice me to "degrade" to 926 or whatever and reforge to mastery instead? And my spirit is 1912 (have reforged spirit on some items). Is that enough or should i reforge to other stats? And is my spec the "right one" regarding what gear/stats I have?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get the 5% buff from a priest/sham/boomkin and you can hit the 2005 haste cap with regemming/enchanting I would do it. If not you want to drop 917. The rest of your stats/reforging look fine. Just make sure after you get whatever breakpoint you can get (917 or 2005) you reforge the rest of the haste/crit into mastery/spi.

You spi looks fine for raiding.

Your spec looks perfect for your gear. If you feel like you have mana problems, take one point from somewhere in resto and add it to Moonglow.

All in all, you're in a really good place to start 10mans =]

Ty. So I have enchanted for haste and I have regemmed x2 20 int 20 haste to x2 40haste. I currently sit on 1914. Would you have regemmed my 40 int slots until I reach 2005?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're so close, close enough that I would. After an up or 2 with pure haste you'll be able to regem back to int anyway. Just keep as many int/haste or pure int gems as possible.