I think Ayra will go to Kings Landing to kill Cersei. The Hound comes along too. Ayra fucks up the assassination, and is running from The Mountain.
    This all leads to the inevitable Cleganebowl.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    I think Ayra will go to Kings Landing to kill Cersei. The Hound comes along too. Ayra fucks up the assassination, and is running from The Mountain.
    This all leads to the inevitable Cleganebowl.
    it's on like donkey kong!

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Hypuuhhhhh. Love that its gonna be long episodes. Allmost like a lotr trilogy.
    It isn't really, the first 2 are 60 minutes, the final 4 are 80 minutes. Longer trhan a normal TV sure, but not by a great deal really.

Season 4 was definitely the pinnacle. Show has got worse, storytelling wise, but the set pieces are still the best in the business imo.
    Hard not to be when they spend as much money as they do...

Sansa turned her back to a dragon what a noob

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus hype on a Japanese bullet train! Bring me the hype stretcher before I piss m'self!

- - - Updated - - -

Cersei is crying and drinking wine. Basically confirming her miscarriage. Weird smirk on her face though? Not sure what that's about.

Gendry was in S7, albeit basically a runner. He's nearly ready for the Westeros triathlon.

It's too late to bring in an entirely new 'main' character. Already enough to wrap up as it is.
    Or is that Arya wearing her face?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    That is a Jon.
    ...seriously? I said no, which means that it's not Jon Connington. Since you seem to need a direct answer: Jon Snow is speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    ...seriously? I said no, which means that it's not Jon Connington. Since you seem to need a direct answer: Jon Snow is speaking.
    Jon Snow? You mean Aegon Targaryen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jon Snow? You mean Aegon Targaryen?
    I wonder which name he'll take. Any speculations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I wonder which name he'll take. Any speculations?
    Aegon Rivers?

Since his daddy got rekt at the Trident.

5+ Year Old Account
    Would be Sands, cuz of his birthplace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Would be Sands, cuz of his birthplace
    Except he is not technically a bastard. So, Jon Stark, Jon Targaryen, or some other combination? Or, will he keep the name he has now for some reason?

I would love for Mountain to kill hound but die from wounds of the battle. It would make their fight so much more impactful. Hound who started out an asshole redeems his honor at last strikes the mortal blow to Mountain only to die a hero's death.

Danerys and Jon make it out of the Battle of the Wall but lose the dragons by them flying off somewhere or her letting them go.

Jamie will kill Cersei but will not take the thrown because of the damage it did to the family. The throne is quite literally the death of the Lanister dynasty. Tyrion remains The Hand of Danerys.

Sansa does not want to wtay at Winterfell and goes off somewhere, I was thinking the kingdom where that crazy lady married Littlefinger.

Arya, stays with the Nameless and roams the world. Ruling was never what she wanted anyway.

Bran, I am not sure how I would like to see his story end, but I hope to see him warg a dragon.

Just my thoughts of endings

I will be so bored if it's just Dany+ Jon vs. the White Walkers for the fate of the kingdom. Like, come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I will be so bored if it's just Dany+ Jon vs. the White Walkers for the fate of the kingdom. Like, come on man.
    Nah, I think Jamie will gather the forces of the Iron Throne as well as all the others and it will be Epic like Helms Deep epic. Each army contributing their forces at just the right time to keep things flowing towards the White Walkers defeat. In the end The White Walkers agree to stay on the other side of the Wall.

All kingdoms go back to their status quo.

Even that summation is boring as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Even that summation is boring as shit.
    The end of the story is always boring. It is the climactic battles and sacrifices that make it all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    ..... or is she upset over Jamie leaving and joining her enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

And drinking wine doesn’t mean she’s not pregnant anymore. People in those times didn’t know what all could actually be harmful to a fetus.
    Well, she refused a drink of wine in the meeting with Tyrion. That's how he knew she was pregnant.

before the last season and it wraps up. What was everyone's favorite parts of the show?

For me it was probably in Season 4 with Tyrions trial and then oberyn becoming his champion

Both actors hit the acting department out of the park.

"I wish I was the monster you think I am" and triyons whole trial is just a masterpiece of acting.

And then Oberyn in the cells telling tyrion about his time in kings landing when he was younger then accepting to fight on his behalf.

Epic stuff

They will be done with the white walkers by the end of episode 3. While weakened, possibly without dragons, the Targaryen/Stark/Jaime force will have to deal with the golden company/iron born/Cersei forces. The winner inherits the burned ruins of king's landing.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    before the last season and it wraps up. What was everyone's favorite parts of the show?

For me it was probably in Season 4 with Tyrions trial and then oberyn becoming his champion

Both actors hit the acting department out of the park.

"I wish I was the monster you think I am" and triyons whole trial is just a masterpiece of acting.

And then Oberyn in the cells telling tyrion about his time in kings landing when he was younger then accepting to fight on his behalf.

Epic stuff
    Season 4 mainly.
    The trial, the battle, the Nights Watch v Wildlings episode is still probably my favourite to date.

The show did lose something when Tyrion left Kings Landing. He was brilliant in that environment.