Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I think it was supposed to be a premonition, Jojen has the Greensight too. Whether it was forseeing the burning down of Craster's Keep or his own death (burning the body so he can't be raised as a wight) is unclear.
    Its meant to be what happens to him eventually(dead by far/body being burned). We didn't know about the fire detail, but it is made clear in the books he knows when/how he dies from the start.

The Arryn kid looks a lot more healthy then in the books .

last episode this season is named "The Children" so Bran's story from books ends this season what will they do with him from next season who knows.

Deleted
    So Stannis buys a army to go to the wall with it? I thought he goes to the wall with an army and then buy a bigger one to go for the iron throne some day?

Also if its so easy to buy an army on Essos why didnt anyone buy one before or why dont the people from Essos simply conquer Westeros if they have so big armies that they can simply sell them?

TBH this episode was a little bit boring... sadly like every episode since the purple wedding. I too have to say that the Red Wedding left a really big hole for me. Robb kinda was the Main Protagonist since the end of Season 1... he died but noone did follow. Of course Jon now gets more screentime but he hadnt much less before Robb was gone.
    The other big Storyline with Dany also is kinda stuck.
    Its all just about the smaller storylines... mainly Bran and a combination of Oberyn/Cersei/Sansa.

Before it was 20% Robb+Cat, 20% Kings Landing, 20% Jon, 20% Dany, 20% Smaller Storylines. Now its 20% Kings Landing, 20% Jon, 10% Dany, 50% Smaller Storylines.

I don't know why people are complaining, I thought this episode was great. Not every episode can there be a Red Wedding...lots of good stuff to come, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The Iron Bank wants to support Stannis, not Littlefinger's Sansa Scheme.
    They are supporting the Lannisters as well.

Do you mean they lend money to Stannis, or actually want Stannis on the throne because they believe him to be the rightful heir?
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Quote Originally Posted by Komati View Post
    They are supporting the Lannisters as well.

Do you mean they lend money to Stannis, or actually want Stannis on the throne because they believe him to be the rightful heir?
    The Iron Bank supports whoever gives them the biggest return on their loans.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The Iron Bank supports whoever gives them the biggest return on their loans.
    No...? They lend money to everyone they believe will pay them back.

I feel like we've lost track of the discussion. >:|
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Komati View Post
    No...? They lend money to everyone they believe will pay them back.

I feel like we've lost track of the discussion. >:|
    And the Lannisters stopped paying them back, so they went to Stannis. He get's the throne and they show that no one rips off The Iron Bank (and probably set up a payment plan for what the crown owes to be paid, my memory is fuzzy on the actual agreement).

Everyone assumes that the last episode being named "Children" will be Children of the Forest based. But, Tyrion being released by Jaime, both being the Children of Tywin, eh? And maybe Cersei confronts Tywin as well, for not wanting to marry Loras.. Damn Children..

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    And the Lannisters stopped paying them back, so they went to Stannis. He get's the throne and they show that no one rips off The Iron Bank (and probably set up a payment plan for what the crown owes to be paid, my memory is fuzzy on the actual agreement).
    Aha, well there goes my hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Everyone assumes that the last episode being named "Children" will be Children of the Forest based. But, Tyrion being released by Jaime, both being the Children of Tywin, eh? And maybe Cersei confronts Tywin as well, for not wanting to marry Loras.. Damn Children..
    Could have multiple meanings. Still think it's too early to get Bran to the Raven just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Could have multiple meanings. Still think it's too early to get Bran to the Raven just yet.
    Ye I agree it's too early for him to meet bloodraven. They could I introduce coldhands as the last scene, leaving viewers in a wtf state.

Can't wait for oberyn and the mountain fight, will be episode after next right?

Deleted
    Next week is episode 6, and Oberyn vs Moutain is episode 8.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I have high hopes for episode 6, judging from the preview. Not much action perhaps, but with the trial and all there shouldn't be much room for any bullshit.

I have the feeling Lysa will fly in episode 7, for the name of the episode is "Mockingbird".

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Unfortunately there's a break after episode 7 so we'll need to wait an additional week.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    *cough* Children of the Harpy *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    I have high hopes for episode 6, judging from the preview. Not much action perhaps, but with the trial and all there shouldn't be much room for any bullshit.

I have the feeling Lysa will fly in episode 7, for the name of the episode is "Mockingbird".
    I doubt we'll see that before episode 10.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2014-05-07 at 03:23 PM.

oh man gonna miss Karl fookin' Legend he was epic

here is strawpoll want to see who is favorite char here

http://strawpoll.me/1660397

10+ Year Old Account
    No chance to vote for Arya, your poll is invalid
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'm really interested in seeing what Littlefinger's real motives are in regards to Sansa. Does he feel protective of her because he views her as the daughter that he and Cat never had together? Is he attracted to her and therefore trying to seduce her in some roundabout way? Or are his motives pure political/financial gain? I wish we had more info from the books to go on >.<